Patch v262 incoming!

GP

5 minutes ago, Ulta said:

Sadly I saw nothing in the patches  No word on duping fixes, no word on helping with the land claiming issue (pillars, obby building, resource protecting), no optimizations as far as I know, no model revamps...I really hope this wasn't the last pass since all I heard on Twitter was 'consoles,consoles,consoles' most likely for the next patch.

I'm aware it's all needed, but ugh...the serious issues still weren't addressed, unless they were addressed in secret.

It was a "base engine polishing" patch with some gameplay fixes.

We need to wait till the end of their "disk submission" or whatever it is :)

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, chickpoint said:

Hmmmm v262.0 seems to wrecked our server, it is no longer accepting connections. (629 official PVE). We need Panda to the rescue!!

I wonder if the DEV team is working on reducing the filesize of ARK, the total game folder reached a whopping 100 GB. Is this on the roadmap any time soon or do we have to wait towards beta?

We are in beta phase. Hard to believe right? Mine ARK folder reached 116GB with Ragnarok, The Center and SE installed. So far there are no information if they plan to address this issue. 

I try to be positive in most cases but this update made se servers to crash non stop.

I mean, did you guys even test this outside your testing machine. Like with real players and connection around the world? SE server are ground zero now. No one is online since they get kicked ever 3-5 min.

The update took me at least all evening to download, had to close steam and reopen to get it to download in small bits.

This is actually really bad, really really bad..

9 minutes ago, iStephano said:

I mean, did you guys even test this outside your testing machine. Like with real players and connection around the world? SE server are ground zero now. 

There was a separate thread "Do WC even play their official servers?"

afaik there were no answers from devs :)

oh well i was wrong, devs play official servers as they stated :)

• GP locked this topic

Archived