Patch v262 incoming!

GP

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last night we got a message saying one hour... Honestly, now that we have more information regarding their process and the issues they're running into. I'm not gonna sweat it. If they had continued to bullpoop us with false information, then I'd still have salt and vinegar coming from every oriphis. Just chill, they gave us a reason.. and that they're unsure. 

5 hours ago, Jat said:

It is indeed because the patches are going to be synced on all 3 platforms fairly shortly (for this submission period) afterwards we'll go back to how we normally do things. Some of those 'console' only fixes may have affected PC players too with low memory.

Jat, I appreciate everything you guys do and understand you're super busy but can we have some news on game breaking bugs (babies dying with food in inventory, memory leaks, driver crashes, etc) and optimizations? I don't want to buy a $1,900 gaming PC and end up not being able to play Ragnarok on Singleplayer because the game is having serious issues. :/

1 hour ago, Monics said:

Last night we got a message saying one hour... Honestly, now that we have more information regarding their process and the issues they're running into. I'm not gonna sweat it. If they had continued to bullpoop us with false information, then I'd still have salt and vinegar coming from every oriphis. Just chill, they gave us a reason.. and that they're unsure. 

I fully agree, although it feels weird to dip into the chaotic progress of a patch release at least i know whats going on and what to expect.

Came in to hydrate and thought I would jump on to check if an update dropped on steam. Then checked to see if WildCard happened to comment on their own official site or just their twitter. Amazing that @Jat has made some comments - good on you @Jat. Then I see people posting all of these ETA's. Wow. 

So I thought; Why not? 

Here is the closest that anyone will get - ETA: xx/xx/2017 @ xx:xx xM EST0

Now go outside and enjoy life.

• GP locked this topic

Archived