Command bar on console? Locked out+Island is broken

EchoingTime

LB+RB+x+y.. I don't know about anyone else but I am very bad at clicking each button fast haha.. After a few tries I think I got it down pretty good..., but the command bar never comes up? I am on SE. The island is broken and every time I click play it'll freeze? Gave @Jat info on this but I haven't heard any thing since the last time I spoke on the single player bug thread. Now I am locked out on the center with my character, items, base, and dinos on there. Have no way to get on it and it's been over a week. Edit:  this is xbox.

5 minutes ago, Jat said:

You don't need to press them one after each other, just at the same time. You're still not able to load your island save up eh? Hmm. Did you have a lot of stuff on it?  An easy way to do so would be to hold all 4 buttons down.

Ah good, thought you had to keep pressing each button. Also yes, I can't load the island but I can load up SE?  I don't have anything on the island as I restarted and moved everything to the center not to long ago. Due to the lock of the center I was deciding to do a fresh start on the island and unlock it the real way.

18 minutes ago, Jat said:

You don't need to press them one after each other, just at the same time. You're still not able to load your island save up eh? Hmm. Did you have a lot of stuff on it?  An easy way to do so would be to hold all 4 buttons down.

Jat? I tried joining on SE and quitting to see if it would somehow let me be able to go on the island again.. Well It happens to be the case? Lags a lot at the start but it seems to be working just fine now. Thank you for the help! :)@Jat 

Archived