Alpha trolls xbox 1 strategies

DrGonzo

I have been searching this morning and last evening for information about defending against and trolling Alpha tribes in Prim plus to no avail. Most everything I have found is for either PC or regular servers. I have been playing on Prim plus and there is a Alpha tribe on our server that wipes anyone that grows. we were wiped last night which was to be expected. What I would like to know is how to annoy this alpha tribe on Prim plus? I thought of things like dropping titan boas and troodons in their bases with argys but that probably wouldnt do a whole lot. I'd love to take out a couple of their higher level dinos. I have seen many other threads where smaller tribes have trolled alphas but they are using technology that you do not get in prim plus. I am just trying to have fun and employ some guerilla warfare on these alphas. haha any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

• DrGonzo changed the title to Alpha trolls xbox 1 strategies

You are in luck. Prim+ items and materials favor the insurgent play style far more than vanilla ark. 

So here is what you do:

Two items are needed: Sticky Bombs and Flame arrows.

Sticky bombs can be thrown from outside of turret range and can be blown with flame arrows. Then once holes are blown in the side of their base shoot dinos with flame arrows. Flame arrows will also damage plant turrets from outside turret range. So what materials are needed?

limestone, claystone , Oil, Charcoal, Spark powder  = stick bombs

charcoal, spark powder, thatch, fiber = flame arrows

If you can manage to stay hidden with no tames and produce lots of just the above then you can cause terrible damage to them and make them QQ!

IF you need to know more ask as questions come.

Archived