Does ANYONE use hesparornis

MrDynamicMan

1 hour ago, ArkCreation said:

Um.. okay thats a given. Let me ask a different way then. Has anyone actually used the golden eggs to give exp buffs on dinos and physically gone out with said dino to level them up killing wilds? Has anyone clocked how much exp you get per hour or minute with these buffs? Is it actually worth it to pop an egg on a dino and go out of your base to gain exp or would you bring a hesp with you as you gain exp? I know the buff doesn't last too long. perhaps as long as the crate exp buffs?

Gamepedia says it's a 500 percent buff to non rideable tames and a 10 percent buff to players and rideables.. I would assume note crate duration.. but that 500 percent,  especially on an evo weekend,  could level up a good money,  vulture, micro pretty fast using only a few eggs i would imagine...

• Volunteer Moderator
2 hours ago, ArkCreation said:

Um.. okay thats a given. Let me ask a different way then. Has anyone actually used the golden eggs to give exp buffs on dinos and physically gone out with said dino to level them up killing wilds? Has anyone clocked how much exp you get per hour or minute with these buffs? Is it actually worth it to pop an egg on a dino and go out of your base to gain exp or would you bring a hesp with you as you gain exp? I know the buff doesn't last too long. perhaps as long as the crate exp buffs?

That's ridiculous.

I use my hesperonis for the oily eggs.

Archived