Discontinued Chilled PvPvE Aberration Eternia Isle

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, aha. Funny story. :'')

I made a base, but I suddenly lost ownership of it and my pteran once I made a tribe. Any chance I could have it wiped and my dino given back to me? I'm currently stuck inside of the structure I created also. :/

edit: Managed to kill myself. Any help getting rid of my structure and dino would be useful ty ;u;

3 hours ago, Apocapoop said:

So, aha. Funny story. :'')

I made a base, but I suddenly lost ownership of it and my pteran once I made a tribe. Any chance I could have it wiped and my dino given back to me? I'm currently stuck inside of the structure I created also. :/

edit: Managed to kill myself. Any help getting rid of my structure and dino would be useful ty ;u;

Pm me your char name and I will destroy tge structure and change the ownership of your dino.

On 7/21/2017 at 8:36 PM, FreelancerKnux said:

Updated OP to make things easier.

Reminder that the server is 24/7 so tames do require food to live. Please note GT is mostly unmanned so try to direct questions to our discord.

You should mention the Rates & Level rates directly in your OP, that way people aren't required to spend time in the Server guessing what things are. It's even a hassle to dig through your Discord to find them.
Harvest: x2
Experience: x2
Taming: x4

Level Up Rates: 1.0

12 hours ago, Orion said:

You should mention the Rates & Level rates directly in your OP, that way people aren't required to spend time in the Server guessing what things are. It's even a hassle to dig through your Discord to find them.
Harvest: x2
Experience: x2
Taming: x4

Level Up Rates: 1.0

Thank you for your opinion it will be discussed. I hope you enjoyed your brief time on Eternia Isle.

• 2 weeks later...

I feel interested in this server  but the whole prospect that people can just come and take my stuff whenever they want really does throw me off. I've been a solo player for a long while now so I would be doing this on my own and I would let people use BP's i get if they just ask. 
I won't be stealing from anyone cause that's not the type of player I am. 

I would like to join but I will be honest. If anyone steals from me for no reason I will spend the rest of my time on the server  messing up their taming,  I'll kill them every chance I get and I'll generally make everything a hassle for them. 

So in Short if everyones friendly and nice with me then I'll be the same. So can i still join haha

1 hour ago, SilverSpino said:

I feel interested in this server  but the whole prospect that people can just come and take my stuff whenever they want really does throw me off. I've been a solo player for a long while now so I would be doing this on my own and I would let people use BP's i get if they just ask. 
I won't be stealing from anyone cause that's not the type of player I am. 

I would like to join but I will be honest. If anyone steals from me for no reason I will spend the rest of my time on the server  messing up their taming,  I'll kill them every chance I get and I'll generally make everything a hassle for them. 

So in Short if everyones friendly and nice with me then I'll be the same. So can i still join haha

Wow love the honesty, that is pretty much how it works though everyone is pretty peaceful and even asks on our discord if they can borrow bps. Attacks only seem to happen as retaliation for killing a tame or something and raids so far haven't happened either.

So jump on and join the fun! also join the discord its nice to talk to the other players and help each other every now and then.

Archived