Forums missing a prior feature?

Right now I'm getting the below message when I post imgur links, the embedded preview links have stopped working, many trading forum posts have lost their content. Noticed this earlier today in one of my private messages where I was showing others previews of a tame I was giving, pictures I sent earlier in the week are gone. (link shown below is just the same image alert that it cant be embedded, a picture that exists on imgur, direct link doesn't even work for it now) Is this feature the forums had intentionally removed or did something go wrong?

lost.thumb.jpg.1a23774ea7fe52642d87009c9e7828ec.jpg

• Administrator

It's most likely because I had to have our CloudFlare "attack firewall" on a lot lately due to more attacks and a lot more traffic. I'll be adding some new machines this week to handle the traffic so do me a favor and see if there's a time when I don't have the "Swamp Fever" warning come up later this week and try again, then report back :) 

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Cataclisto said:

Here is a update on this, The embedded preview images and embedded preview albums from imgur that the forums used to show are still having issues and not showing or embedding.

However the direct images (i.imgur.com images) from imgur seem to be working fine now.

hi i try to add one but it doesnt wirk for me?! its my fail or just a forum problem?

http://imgur.com/a/sMVbh

I just tested it. The guy above has the same problem i do, with his example (look closely, his text is blue for the image link he posted, its hard to see, he wasn't talking about the direct image that I mentioned)

Direct image links (like the car above) work. - Worked a few days ago
Image Album previews. - This seems to work now too. (thankyou! missed this one the most) - Also are these albums a bit larger then before or am I imagining it?

Single Preview links are still broke, this is a random bird image of mine, it was a small thumbnail preview of the large image before when I had it linked, getting the embedded/no image error still when I paste this link below now instead of the image preview. (its also not linking, may have to change this color)
http://imgur.com/EPcR9iv<--- My image link, default paste

Archived