Conspiracies...

I think they have been slowly nerfing everything in attempt to make some players quit so there's less dinos and buildings on the maps to decrease the lag on servers. Also the new way dinos eat more while in stasis so more dinos starve (why don't they lay eggs too while in stasis). Idk...also I think the flyer nerf was an attempt to decrease disconnection issues and the map not rendering . While being covered up as a PvP fix. Lol just thoughts. Any1 else have conspiracy theories on nerfs and "fixes

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've got a conspiracy... 

What if... The Devs don't actually hate their player base. Wait, hear me out! What if the Devs actually care about the players, respect their opinions, listen to feedback and take the spread of input and weigh and balance that with the needs and desires to make and keep the game balanced? What if they take take time to consider nerfs and balances, trying to weigh the pros and cons before releasing? What if they know that some of changes will be hard for some players to adjust to, but despite knowing that the community will throw tantrum after tantrum, they decide to do what is ultimately best for the community and painfully bear the wrath just like a parent giving a child boundaries? What if they want to hit their eta's in the exact days and want to communicate better, but they are just humans and make mistakes? What if they are willing to hear feedback from nerfs and even reverse decisions to help the player experience? What if they are less interested in the whining entitled few, or the original players, and are actually looking for an amazing experience for future players on and beyond release? What if they are actually going to fix the remaining bugs and issues just like they said they would - after the content is added? 

Come in... Anybody else think this is secretly the case despite what the masses seem to think? 

That's my conspiracy theory. 

6 minutes ago, Jtmorris said:

I've got a conspiracy... 

What if... The Devs don't actually hate their player base. Wait, hear me out! What if the Devs actually care about the players, respect their opinions, listen to feedback and take the spread of input and weigh and balance that with the needs and desires to make and keep the game balanced? What if they take take time to consider nerfs and balances, trying to weigh the pros and cons before releasing? What if they know that some of changes will be hard for some players to adjust to, but despite knowing that the community will throw tantrum after tantrum, they decide to do what is ultimately best for the community and painfully bear the wrath just like a parent giving a child boundaries? What if they want to hit their eta's in the exact days and want to communicate better, but they are just humans and make mistakes? What if they are willing to hear feedback from nerfs and even reverse decisions to help the player experience? What if they are less interested in the whining entitled few, or the original players, and are actually looking for an amazing experience for future players on and beyond release? What if they are actually going to fix the remaining bugs and issues just like they said they would - after the content is added? 

Come in... Anybody else think this is secretly the case despite what the masses seem to think? 

You obviously aren't wearing a tinfoil hat and they have taken over and control your mind.  ;P

45 minutes ago, RaiderofthelostARK said:

I think they have been slowly nerfing everything in attempt to make some players quit so there's less dinos and buildings on the maps to decrease the lag on servers. Also the new way dinos eat more while in stasis so more dinos starve (why don't they lay eggs too while in stasis). Idk...also I think the flyer nerf was an attempt to decrease disconnection issues and the map not rendering . While being covered up as a PvP fix. Lol just thoughts. Any1 else have conspiracy theories on nerfs and "fixes

If its illogical / lacking sense, then its definitely something Wild Card staff would do.

20 minutes ago, Jtmorris said:

I've got a conspiracy... 

pfffffffff what a load of bull crap you just write there good sir. What you just write doesn't just sound like poop it smell true my screen Poop.  

Am gonna tell you what motivate the DEV more than anything else and it not your fk Disney Movie alright. ITS MONEY. Every body know it in there heart , 

I think scorched earth was an awful xpack out of a game that was not yet release.I would refund scorched earth and buy Ragnarok for 25$ .  BUT THE DEV THINK THAT SCORCH WAS GOOD BECAUSE IT MADE GOOD MONEY . If you autorise people that play on scorch to transfer there stuff to island and center but block everything from going in scorch Map well that might force people to buy your stupid x-pack.  

I hate people like you that believe in fairy tale. Feel like you need a rude awakening.

they need to remove the ability to create multiple characters or only be able to make one additional. On Xbox the dino cap per tribe is 200. Some tribes on my server have 500 plus dinos. Which they will fix in the future. And probably say it was to stop people from having characters ready with say..max crafting for instance. But in truth it will be to put an end to the bigger tribes making additional tribes for which to store dinos. Which needs a very large barn which causes lag and disconnects. Bet

1 hour ago, Carcajou said:

pfffffffff what a load of bull crap you just write there good sir. What you just write doesn't just sound like poop it smell true my screen Poop.  

Am gonna tell you what motivate the DEV more than anything else and it not your fk Disney Movie alright. ITS MONEY. Every body know it in there heart , 

I think scorched earth was an awful xpack out of a game that was not yet release.I would refund scorched earth and buy Ragnarok for 25$ .  BUT THE DEV THINK THAT SCORCH WAS GOOD BECAUSE IT MADE GOOD MONEY . If you autorise people that play on scorch to transfer there stuff to island and center but block everything from going in scorch Map well that might force people to buy your stupid x-pack.  

I hate people like you that believe in fairy tale. Feel like you need a rude awakening.

Someone needs to get a grammar editor and lay off the crazy. 

I forgot they didn't switch it so you can transfer both ways, and that you couldn't just have friends transfer the Dino's and trade which ones you like.

Oh wait...they those things. Hmm.

1 minute ago, RaiderofthelostARK said:

they need to remove the ability to create multiple characters or only be able to make one additional. On Xbox the dino cap per tribe is 200. Some tribes on my server have 500 plus dinos. Which they will fix in the future. And probably say it was to stop people from having characters ready with say..max crafting for instance. But in truth it will be to put an end to the bigger tribes making additional tribes for which to store dinos. Which needs a very large barn which causes lag and disconnects. Bet

On Xbox, you just make a new account. Think you can make 10 free accounts per Xbox. 

We wouldnt need to make alt tribes for egg layers if taming wasn't so ridiculous without kibble, and you need about 3-4 females and one male per dino type just to have a decent stock of those eggs.

Hopefully they work on the taming and kibble trees soon .

56 minutes ago, CriD said:

Someone needs to get a grammar editor and lay off the crazy. 

I forgot they didn't switch it so you can transfer both ways, and that you couldn't just have friends transfer the Dino's and trade which ones you like.

Oh wait...they those things. Hmm.

Are you talking about the trading situation? Not knocking your reply...and that guy sounds like English may be his 2nd language idk...but there needs to be an actual trading post or an option in the obelisk so you can safely trade...hmm gonna post that in the game suggestions lol..brb 

Archived