Questions on engrams

Ratty

I have a few questions on engrams and about characters, you can probaly see I am new but I get the game perfectly well  nevermind theres a lot to it.

But anyhow, I have questions:

can you cross ark to say: scorched earth, and learn the engrams and cross ark back with items and engrams?

How do you cross ark tames?

Any downsides to server hopping?

Do you cross ark at obilisks?

I want to go on an empty server and bring lots of phiomias onto a full server

I like staying on my own server though, and I see posts about duping and ect, so I'm worried people are using it for bad stuffs and they're probaly jerks, I definetly wont ever use this feature unless I wanna see other maps.

Also you asked what the "total conversion" meant, just click on "primitive plus" and you will be able to play on primitive plus servers and your single player will be prim+ as well. Just click on the "none" by where it says total conversion and you will switch right back to regular ark servers/single player. And no, downloading the prim+ conversion will not ruin your previous single player saves, it will simply create a new save. 

And one more thing: you can play on other maps, for example you can have a single player save for the island, one for the center, one for scorched earth, and one for ragnorok once it comes. You can also have up to 3 prim+ saves (they will be separate from your regular ark single player worlds), one on the island, one on the center and one on ragnorok (once it comes to console) (you can't play primitive plus on scorched earth). I'm only saying this because in your post you said you will only make use of the cross-ark system if you want to explore other maps, I'm saying you don't have to transfer to another map, you just have to join a different server.

Archived