Wyvern food dropping too fast????

Sumane

Im desperately trying to figure out why my wyverns are loosing food so fast. I am getting milk almost on a consecutive basis (it takes me around 10-15 minutes to get milk) since they hatched about 1-2 hours ago.

they all hatched with 1500+ food and at the rate they are loosing food ive worked out that they will last as little as 30 minutes before they start loosing health. Have wildcard changed something recently? as I have raised many wyverns in the past and never had this much trouble. Are my wyverns bugged? if so is there a way to unbug them? lol. At this rate there is no way they will last the night.

That's insane man! Good luck to you. I know other people was complaining about the food consumption being changed but I have not raised any since the last patch. If they don't fix the issue I may not be raising any more either. I'll just stick to the other fliers I have. I'm not enjoying the game enough anymore to spend that much time away from my real life and family.  

This may actually be a way Wild Card has decided wipe servers, make the mechanics so ridiculous to follow veteran players just quit. From reading the forums this past week I know there was a huge amount of giga's, rex's, quetzals, wyverns and jerboa's (my one victim lol) that fell victim to the update.  

sooooo.... after spending all day milking countless wyverns, and pumping as much food into them as i could before i took the wife out for a meal, i came back to 7 dead wyvern babies.....

Thanks for that wildcard. A bit of notice would have been good so i didnt spend 7k ingots on eggs, only for them to starve to death after 30 mins.

This is a mini game i refuse to play. Expecting someone to be available every 30 minutes for A GAME, is insanity. If they wanted to increase the difficulty, they should have reduced the amount of food milk gives to 200, that way you can still increase the amount of milk needed, but allow people to spend time in the real world.

6 hours ago, Wardem said:

Sorry to hear man, sounds like wc taking things waay too far in the other direction as usual. A couple of weeks ago wyvern babies hardly needed food at all, this must be their fix: make babies starve after 30 mins sounds like a usual response :(  I hope it is evened out now

I hope it gets evened out too because starving after 30 minutes isn't cool. No one wants to stay up all night feeding them :/

Archived