In the WRONG or RIGHT?!? You decide...

So I was taming an allo on Rag earlier, and decided to test my Wyvern trapping skills on a Thyla. My tribe leader joined in the fun, and we were messing with Wyvs by the SCAR. A alpha appeared! I kited it into a trap and we proceeded to start killing it. A person, I won't name, popped down a hill on a giga and managed to get the kill. I won't go into great details, but we had it bloody... what do you think.. all is fair? all bets off? jerk move? My tribe leader was super angry, personally I was glad he didn't kite stuff to the allo nearby I was taming. Oddly enough, it didn't really make me angry, but wonder what others would have thought in that situation. #arklife

p.s. Tribe leader on a almost max Griffon, and I was on superbreed Thyla. 

Yeah its a dirty move, iv only heard of it happening a couple of times on the server I play on because titan/giga bombings tend to teach people manners real quick like. Only ever had this 'sorta' happen to me way back in the day when I was killing a alpha carno on my warrior frog (Glenn :p) and some lowbie on a ptera swooped in and tried finishing it off but got chomped and killed instead.

53 minutes ago, o0oNightmareo0o said:

So I was taming an allo on Rag earlier, and decided to test my Wyvern trapping skills on a Thyla. My tribe leader joined in the fun, and we were messing with Wyvs by the SCAR. A alpha appeared! I kited it into a trap and we proceeded to start killing it. A person, I won't name, popped down a hill on a giga and managed to get the kill. I won't go into great details, but we had it bloody... what do you think.. all is fair? all bets off? jerk move? My tribe leader was super angry, personally I was glad he didn't kite stuff to the allo nearby I was taming. Oddly enough, it didn't really make me angry, but wonder what others would have thought in that situation. #arklife

p.s. Tribe leader on a almost max Griffon, and I was on superbreed Thyla. 

it could have been much worse, you could have played on a pvp server and this would have kill your tame and wipe your base.

9 hours ago, Ulta said:

Did the guy at least respond ot you if you said anything to him? If they didn't, they are a jerk...but if they apologized well, maybe they thought you needed help? Though I doubt it...if you had it trapped then it should have been obvious.

They were a jerk, or an idiot. both of which are no good =\

He said "oh allo (referring to the one I was taming), mm tasty, i should find a giga", and then "jk im not that mean". However, obviously the thought crossed his mind. #arklife

Archived