Ark Tester Application

RadioActiveMan

6 minutes ago, Chojin613 said:

Just come here and give feedback as and when. All feedback is good, but some people take negative comments badly. Constructive criticism is fine, so just ignore people like that

=)

I am asking about the option under the Support menu option.  I think you mis-understood my topic.

• Volunteer Moderator

If you get selected to be an internal tester you will be notified, required to sign a non-disclosure agreement, and from there you will await further instructions and details as to when any upcoming testing will be had. as for expectations, what and when, the when will be as needed, and the what is that we expect you to just give it your best shot.

31 minutes ago, ciabattaroll said:

If you get selected to be an internal tester you will be notified, required to sign a non-disclosure agreement, and from there you will await further instructions and details as to when any upcoming testing will be had. as for expectations, what and when, the when will be as needed, and the what is that we expect you to just give it your best shot.

Ok.  Thanks for the feedback.

I am all cool with a NDA, hope I get picked

:dod-xmas:

• Volunteer Moderator
2 hours ago, StationOG said:

I was about to throw my hat in the ring also until i saw the skype question - ppl still use skype? O.o i wrote to be advised lol

It's one of the more common messenger services right now, which allows for us to get ahold of testers a lot easier. Not very many still use YSM, AIM, or ICQ, and MSN messenger's merged to Skype.

If we get picked, will we be notified via skype, email or survivetheark? 

On 1/29/2016 at 2:00 AM, ciabattaroll said:

It's one of the more common messenger services right now, which allows for us to get ahold of testers a lot easier. Not very many still use YSM, AIM, or ICQ, and MSN messenger's merged to Skype.

Archived