BIGGEST ARK SALE ON ALL PLATFORMS EVER! Read more... ×
Marroes

Ragnarok Isolated Servers Crashing

The computer that holds Ragnarok Isolated 18 keeps crashing, and all the servers around it. I do not know if this is a DDOS from one of those servers or what, but it has been sporadically crashing multiple times a day. I would assume it would be interference, as it is the only group of servers going down.

My tribe, other tribes, have lost many tames and long breeds because of this issue. We log back in sometimes 5 mins, other times 2 hours later to find wild dinos have attacked and killed.

Edited by Marroes

On 08/07/2017 at 7:32 AM, Marroes said:

The computer that holds Ragnarok Isolated 18 keeps crashing, and all the servers around it. I do not know if this is a DDOS from one of those servers or what, but it has been sporadically crashing multiple times a day. I would assume it would be interference, as it is the only group of servers going down.

My tribe, other tribes, have lost many tames and long breeds because of this issue. We log back in sometimes 5 mins, other times 2 hours later to find wild dinos have attacked and killed.

THe problem is that when the server goes own the in game clock doesnt stop. Therefore when you get back in after 20 minutes, ingame it could be 8 hrs later. 

WC needs to stop the timers when the server goes down so that we have a chance to get to our dead bodies, tames, etc before the clock progresses too far.

2 hours ago, reznoc said:

Looks like all 'Isolated' Ragnarok servers aside from 19 and 20 are currently down. Mine (49) has been down for almost an hour this time. Not the first time today.

After last nights 9 hours offline and now its still down for last 3 hours.... ive searched all the forums and threads and not one offical post regarding this... is it the duping thats doing it? people intentionally crashing the server?

Ragnarok isolated 16 has been down for over 48 hours now. I just want wildcard to give us an answer. I want to play the game that I paid for on the OFFICIAL server that I chose to play on. I have never heard of a game with this many players letting servers go down for over 2 days and not saying a word about it.

I haven't been able to get on the Ragnarok server for 2 days.  Was rebuilding after a Giga attack on my base and had a fatal error message.  That was that.  The server hasn't been in my list of survivors since then.  I can still access my Center and Island survivors though.  Dear Devs, please increase communication.  It's not that hard to let us know when there is a problem....is it?

Yeah, no communication with the servers constantly crashing for 8+ hours at a time for the past few days. Breeds starving or tranq'd dinos waking up and killing our already tamed dinos. Desperately try to get on to make sure our dinos aren't dead in the few minutes the server is up. Please fix the isolated servers crashing @Jat

It is not just the isolated servers. A bunch of rag servers have been crashing constantly. Jat just posted in the xbox forum that they are aware of server issues and are looking into the issues. They seriously need a community rep to keep us updated..... I am beyond frustrated that I have to crawl through all the forums and twitter accounts trying to see if they are at least paying attention.

3 minutes ago, Jat said:

If a server has been offline, the game isn't being continued. When they're brought back online, it'll just be to their last stable save point.

The server may be "online", but people have been unable to get in. I was able to get in to NA-PVE-RAGNAROK50 twice today, for around 5min each time and the clock had been ticking.

To clarify, the server has not been in server list. It comes up with 0 people. After a few moments people are then able to log in. The clock has not stopped. A few moments later, everyone gets kicked off and the server no longer appears in server list. For the past 17 hours the server has shown up twice in server list. Both of those times it comes up with 0 people and crashes after about 5-10mins.

Edited by JSacra