Have Devs Abandoned SE

Riddla

More and more it feels like the Devs dont care about people that live on Scorched Earth

I say that because we get a RAW deal in this game.  We have the HARSHEST environment, worst spoil timers, and it seems like with every patch the Desert realm is overlooked.  With this latest patch 261 the Wyvern Food consumption is so bad it makes raising them IMPOSSIBLE unless you feed it 1 milk every 30mins for THE NEXT 4 DAYS....cmon devs.  That is NOT FUN, now as a solo player you'll say the game isnt for you and tell me to kick rocks, BUT i implore you...adjust the food consumption of the baby wyverns. 

I was SUCH a JOY when 260 bug made it so they were "hatch and forget" cuz that mean I got to GO PLAY THE GAME.  ARK should be FUN and rewarding survival experience.  i fear it is becomeing CHECK LIST survival evolved, or CHORES Survival evolved, where i login, repair gens, then go fertilize the xplants, then replace bullets that greifers drained, then feed dinos, now feed veggie dinos, by that time HOURS have past and the game has become just maintaining stuff till griefers blow it to hell.    MAKE SCORCHED EARTH FUN PLEASE!!!

They don't give a crap about solo gamers. Now it feels like you have to recruit some chinese or someone from different time zone so you're able to get some sleep to hatch a bloody wyvern. What was to be FIXED anyway? Their food was fine. Feeding a 160+ baby with base 9k food was fine every 3h or every 1 care timer. Now it's just ridiculous. They sh*t on their community. Why would they care if they play on private server where they just spawn anything they like while others have to spend a week tryna find 1 good egg worth to hatch and then they get a slap with a d*ck in their face with this food thing.

On 7/8/2017 at 5:31 AM, Violet said:

They don't give a crap about solo gamers. Now it feels like you have to recruit some chinese or someone from different time zone so you're able to get some sleep to hatch a bloody wyvern. What was to be FIXED anyway? Their food was fine. Feeding a 160+ baby with base 9k food was fine every 3h or every 1 care timer. Now it's just ridiculous. They sh*t on their community. Why would they care if they play on private server where they just spawn anything they like while others have to spend a week tryna find 1 good egg worth to hatch and then they get a slap with a d*ck in their face with this food thing.

Lol

• 3 weeks later...

Archived