*Consuming Rare Mushroom and Rare Flowers now gives their intended effects*

Noonan7

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What are the new "Effects" and why does every patch lately just add to my grinding time? :/  

Not that it affects most people as much but I don't really enjoy playing in a 40+ man tribe, so when things like making Rex's need Behemoth gates and having to add additional meat runs it's really cutting down on the enjoyment. Could just be because the games not finished and I haven't had to adjust my play style to fit the new game mechanics but what do you think about these changes? 

Feel the same way, cant go offline for a few day, then gigas, deadons etc are dying .. and now i cant use flowers, mushrooms for food anymore, and meat spoils so fast, not even thinking about scorched earth zzz, Feels more and more like a full time job to keep up and enjoy new stuff in ark, not that fun anymore, . beside that gigas nerfed all the time, mossas being killed by eels those things they dont say something about

2 hours ago, Azerlin said:

If that was the case, then the Flowers would do the same thing. The flowers now have a angry buff that attracts dinos to attack you. I had a few stacks of shrooms, but they are all gone as well. Not sure if this was intended or not.

Even though I only ate rare mushrooms, I am glad to see that they have consequences as well. I mean it was basically cheating being able to have food on you with no timer that gives you way too much food. Yep, I used them all the time. Made things very very easy. It would be nice if they gave you a hallucination effect that lasted for 5 minutes and the screen was just all blurry and swerving 

Changing my thread title is even more over the line that taking away the mushrooms(and NOT including that in the patch notes is totally chicken as usual). 

There was nothing objectionable in my thread title and no tag either. Now it has a new title and a tag that I did not put there. Never in all of my years of using game forums have I seen such a misguided use of power. Total deal breaker for me.

4 hours ago, Noonan7 said:

I can totally understand fixing the effect of mushrooms. A minor hassle, but totally fine with me.

But there is NO conceivable scenario where just outright stealing mushrooms I had already acquired can in anyway be considered OK.

I do not care how easy they are to get, stealing is stealing.

It's hilarious how this can be equated to real life drug problems and the over-emotional reactions the addicts have after being cut off.

1 minute ago, Noonan7 said:

Changing my thread title is even more over the line that taking away the mushrooms(and NOT including that in the patch notes is totally chicken as usual). 

There was nothing objectionable in my thread title and no tag either. Now it has a new title and a tag that I did not put there. Never in all of my years of using game forums have I seen such a misguided use of power. Total deal breaker for me.

They merged my thread with yours... 

10 minutes ago, Volcano637 said:

Even though I only ate rare mushrooms, I am glad to see that they have consequences as well. I mean it was basically cheating being able to have food on you with no timer that gives you way too much food. Yep, I used them all the time. Made things very very easy. It would be nice if they gave you a hallucination effect that lasted for 5 minutes and the screen was just all blurry and swerving 

Because needing to eat an entire buffet worth of food every five minutes is totally normal... ( Would still have to eat 3 mushrooms to fill hunger , if running around i would have to eat every 5-10 mins)

• Volunteer Moderator
2 minutes ago, LilNastyGurl said:

WILDCARD STOLE MY MUSHROOMS!

I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE

Eren_vows_to_kill_the_Titans.jpg

Classic as usual.. hahahaa..

they probably had to remove to insert the new ones maybe it was a complete rewrite of code and mats. I'm Like you I don't see  why why they get upset mushrooms are easy to get lol.

2 minutes ago, Rancor said:

Because needing to eat an entire buffet worth of food every five minutes is totally normal... ( Would still have to eat 3 mushrooms to fill hunger , if running around i would have to eat every 5-10 mins)

Mushrooms would take a lot to fill you up either way. Well it should anyways. I mean I get it, you eat some cooked meat and that can fill you for awhile. But mushrooms? You should need to eat a lot 

• Volunteer Moderator
34 minutes ago, Volcano637 said:

Mushrooms would take a lot to fill you up either way. Well it should anyways. I mean I get it, you eat some cooked meat and that can fill you for awhile. But mushrooms? You should need to eat a lot 

Although I hate mushrooms and would only eat them in a game. What about steak mushrooms and portobella mushrooms wouldn't they fill u up.. technically. Again I hate mushrooms and never eat them lol...

Archived