Xbox One Dedicated Server up and running 24-7 tonight!!!

Hello Xbox One fans, so I got tired of trying to log into servers for hrs and starting over and over so I bought another Xbox One, Would like to add some players who would like to build and possibly help in game stuff if needed. If you wish to be part of this new server add my gamer tag BigPoppaDots, about 3 hrs from this post ill launch it and will try to shut it down only once a week on a sunday night to let it rest then back up again on the Monday. Thanks for your time and hope to see a few join this adventure

Kinda open on this topic, I do want 6 times exp and tame speed and resources. To be honest I don't want all out wars everyday or a persons base destroyed that they spent months on unless they have it coming to them. Once I get a few in the game it can be open to ideas and settings. Was also thinking on weekends we can have a 2 hr base build in an area and we can have mini wars stuff like that

Gonna try to do a pvp, thought about pve but I like the excitement of pvp. got a few that have joined prolly around 10 or so and the server seems to be running fine after I sorted out the settings a bit. Would like to thank this site for letting me post so I can get a few to join in and like to thank the others for giving my server a chance much thanks.

3 hours ago, BigPoppaDots said:

Gonna try to do a pvp, thought about pve but I like the excitement of pvp. got a few that have joined prolly around 10 or so and the server seems to be running fine after I sorted out the settings a bit. Would like to thank this site for letting me post so I can get a few to join in and like to thank the others for giving my server a chance much thanks.

Add me?

GT: Borine

Archived