Wildcard when are you going to Fix the pvp in this game?

XtulkusX

Raiding is stupidly ez.

The time invested in Def is 5000% more then Offence and still cant hold off even small raiding parties.

Not showing who destroyed things is bad for pvp.

Not showing what server someone is from is bad for pvp.

Before Server poop transfers you could retaliate.  Others on the server would not trust them.  You had to play smart in your raids.

After there is no pvp.  It is go scout a server, wait till late at night and offline raid.

Takes very little to raid a base with 40+ auto turrets.  ONLY the Alphas with 100s of turrets have a chance to hold out.

Auto Turrets do so little damage to Tames you can send on in take hits and pull it back.  Force feed to heal and do it again until turrets are empty then 5-6 C4 and you are in even if they 3-4 stack walls its stupidly ez to get in.  The time to make the C4 is SOOO small compared to the time to build the base.

pvpers call offline raiding pvp when its pve.

Wildcard needs to update the game where base can def with little effort and raiding takes planning and actual skill.

FYI this post is for Wildcard not the kiddies that think they are pvping in this game right now.

i agree with you that raiding is much more easier than defending.

it is part of THIS game.

defending is even harder for the alphas if you capping the server with people

the more people are on your tribe the faster you progress and the stronger you become.

if you cant handle this WC made servers with offline protections and PVE servers, just saying.

Personally I think they should deploy a lot more PvP ORP servers, perhaps allow that to become a lot more popular. It is kind of ridiculous that a huge portion of raiding is done when people are offline. I mean, in reality if you're defending a base and you're asleep (aka "offline") as soon as you heard the turrets or the grenades/C4 you're going to wake up and rush to defend. I know reality can't compare to a game, but if your tribe is offline for the night when another country are awake, your stuff is basically at their mercy. Not to mention all the duped things you'll be attacked with anyway.

Im giving the game a bad review until this kind of crap is fixed.

Twice now I have built up to a good size (once solo, once in a tribe) and any attacks while Im online I can fend off.  

Its the offline raiding and the supermega tribe hits (also offline) that do it and they kill everything and let most things rot so its not about actually raiding its about griefing.

And yep ALL the mega Tribes Dup so they really need to do a full server wipe (characters and all) on release.

Fix the bugs and the design flaws first tho.

Archived