Spotlight: Gallimimus, Patch 233, and Humble Sale!

Jatheish

cant wait to do some drive byes....I had an idea what do you guys think about a  tent build that works like a bed spawn but with the ability to store some items and supply's you with warmth when you are inside and you can pack it up and take it with you i  mean who doesn't hate going on a long walk across the map and having to put thatch houses everywhere and everybody loves camping so what do u think.

43 minutes ago, isaackingraven said:

cant wait to do some drive byes....I had an idea what do you guys think about a  tent build that works like a bed spawn but with the ability to store some items and supply's you with warmth when you are inside and you can pack it up and take it with you i  mean who doesn't hate going on a long walk across the map and having to put thatch houses everywhere and everybody loves camping so what do u think.

image.jpeg

So how is the new SWAT armor? Is it even better than FLAK? I just hope they don't overpower it too much compared to other stuff. I personally think all armors should be balanced out so we can use them depending on playstyle, not just because it's superior(FLAK). Glass house is what I'm excited about the most!