State of the ARK - Updates

Jatheish

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been seeing these types of crashes happening in ps4 for a couple weeks. If we get over 15 players 4 or more of those have massive bases and lots of Dino's. It crashes. It will stay steady for a few hours, I'm sure depending on a players location (around large mass, large mass of Dino's ect.) We have tried everything on our end to try and troubleshoot with little luck. Please take a look at issues cause the few popular CE codes. I know it's not my HDD, because it's only this game it has issues with. I read multiple people are having similar issues.

3 hours ago, Jat said:

Memory has always been something to look out because of the limited amount available with consoles, the recent visual change to creatures made us hit our limit a lot sooner than usual. You don't have to buy it, it's just what it is. Though if you've always been crashing in the same place, mind letting me know where that specific spot is? It's possible that could be an area for low memory that we could check out.

If you fly anywhere on server 300 you will have id say 30% chance of dash boarding. If you fly south of green ob between the swamp and redwoods you will dashboard 95% of the time. I lost so many wyverns to dashboard I have for the most part given up flying them. Two weeks ago I flew a wyvern east of green trying to avoid dashboard spots then it happened anyway so I fell out of the sky and died so I grabbed an argent to retrieve my wyvern dash boarded again died grabbed a tappy to get my wyvern and argent dash boarded again. So now I have 3 birds on the ground and I am pissed so I grab a quezt with a platform and a bed and fly 5mph to try to save my tames. This took over a hr of gaming time to accomplish nothing. People are quitting rapidly on that server the dash boarding the nerfs the entire boss tribute has got out of hand. We are no longer getting out of what we put into the game. For all that goes into a boss fight. Cave runs with tames and gear crafting high armor saddles rex breeding to get 14 element from brood on med is messed up.

On ‎4‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 6:17 PM, Specter229 said:

You know what. It's not ok. Not this time. A lot of people are going to smile and nod and say you guys are doing a good job and usually I would smile and nod right along with them. But it's been delay after delay after delay. It's been so bad you guys forced a patch out only to have it break your already fragile game. How can you expect to keep people playing when the game keeps getting worse? What's the point anymore? Try to go into a cave and you crash fly towards a certain Ob and you crash. Stop announcing content we will never see on time. Don't have a big e3 announcement complete with release date and than delay it. It's not fair to the people who, and this boggled my mind as well, actually took time off work for the release of said content. Before anyone gives me the "It's a game preview" argument I am aware. But at what point do we stop making excuses? They are at the big fixing stage of said game preview. No more dinos to be released it was supposed to be optimization from now on right? Aside from Ragnarok that is. I for one am tired of expecting this game to get better , tired of hoping they'll hit a release date on time. It's ridiculous to expect so much of a game right? So from now on I expect nothing. Not a thing. I don't expect my stuff to be where I left it. My dinos to keep their levels, nothing. I'm gonna go into your game expecting it to break. Because that's the only way to stop being disappointed.

Were you even around when the center dropped? I for one would rather wait another 2 months and have ragnarok working fine and not wipe dedicateds every few days like we went through with the center. Ive been away from ark for awhile, ive noticed the optimization which has been happening... game is shaping up nicely! The game or the devs aint the issue, your attitude is. How about you write a simple line of code; there's engines you can easily code in;. i bet you couldnt even  write the code to move a square on your screen, let alone collision detection or anything else like that. Now imagine dealing with thousands lines of code, adding a new one and it bugging out another one. Fix one issue, creates another.. That's what they have to deal with, what any developer has to deal with. Only difference, you've been playing this during development. Most developers finish games before putting em out... So ofcourse, those are all nice and polished then. You never went through those phases of the builds... So yeah, game preview is a very valid excuse. Even AAA games these days come with day one patches, they start pressing discs with earlier build while they're still fixing minor things. This all really aint rocket science. :/ 

8 minutes ago, Titus said:

If you fly anywhere on server 300 you will have id say 30% chance of dash boarding. If you fly south of green ob between the swamp and redwoods you will dashboard 95% of the time. I lost so many wyverns to dashboard I have for the most part given up flying them. Two weeks ago I flew a wyvern east of green trying to avoid dashboard spots then it happened anyway so I fell out of the sky and died so I grabbed an argent to retrieve my wyvern dash boarded again died grabbed a tappy to get my wyvern and argent dash boarded again. So now I have 3 birds on the ground and I am pissed so I grab a quezt with a platform and a bed and fly 5mph to try to save my tames. This took over a hr of gaming time to accomplish nothing. People are quitting rapidly on that server the dash boarding the nerfs the entire boss tribute has got out of hand. We are no longer getting out of what we put into the game. For all that goes into a boss fight. Cave runs with tames and gear crafting high armor saddles rex breeding to get 14 element from brood on med is messed up.

Here is an idea make metal and element more available on the island and maybe people will stop building massive stone bases that cause a lot of the 'memory' issues

Oh great! Another update on Friday!!! And if this breaks the game again? You guys have got to realize that Friday updates are no good. I appreciate the communication but come on...I keep hearing of more and more people quitting just solely on the poor. Split second decisions you guys make and I'm close to being one of them myself!  

Personally I feel it's the last minute delay's that cause the most headache. It was, what the 3rd that you announced you were delaying Ragnarok? Surely you knew before that you weren't going to make it, especially if you had to push it out 2 weeks. The writing had to be in the wall before then. Give yourselves and your community realistic timeframes so you don't have to keep apologizing for delays.

I'm fine with waiting if it means quality. Hell, give yourselves a few extra days than you think it'll take just for some padding! Better to overestimate the time you need than underestimate it and get, well this. If you set reasonable expectations then best case you can release content early and look like heroes and worst case you have to use the padding days to fix some surprises.

Delay after delay after delay wears thin and we've seen it all too often. Take your time and be a hero or rush yourself and become the villains. The choice is yours

2 hours ago, EUArkServer said:

Were you even around when the center dropped? I for one would rather wait another 2 months and have ragnarok working fine and not wipe dedicateds every few days like we went through with the center. Ive been away from ark for awhile, ive noticed the optimization which has been happening... game is shaping up nicely! The game or the devs aint the issue, your attitude is. How about you write a simple line of code; there's engines you can easily code in;. i bet you couldnt even  write the code to move a square on your screen, let alone collision detection or anything else like that. Now imagine dealing with thousands lines of code, adding a new one and it bugging out another one. Fix one issue, creates another.. That's what they have to deal with, what any developer has to deal with. Only difference, you've been playing this during development. Most developers finish games before putting em out... So ofcourse, those are all nice and polished then. You never went through those phases of the builds... So yeah, game preview is a very valid excuse. Even AAA games these days come with day one patches, they start pressing discs with earlier build while they're still fixing minor things. This all really aint rocket science. :/ 

Your making excuses when I didn't ask for them. I've been playing since before the Center dropped and unlike you I kept playing regardless. So don't try that holier than though nonsense. I'm not asking them for anything I'm done expecting anything to function properly, or did you just skim what I wrote and jumped to your own conclusions? Release is the 8th of August, it's close enough that optimization fixes are the top priority right now and that's great. That being said they should not have given the dlc a hard date all it did was raise expectations and let's face it raising expectations on this game has not worked out for them. The center is still buggy as hell and now we had a patch pushed out that probably could have waited and been properly tested first, they tested it the first time around right? Cancelled it because of a game ruining bug right? Than having fixed that they rushed it and the following update through at one time unsure of whether or not it would work as intended. Guess what it didn't. shocker I know but there it is flooding the Twitter feed and the forums with angry gamers who can't connect or connect long enough to crash. So please dont preach at me about how hard it is to program a game I'm not a programmer what I am is someone who has stuck by the game through the years and have finally reached the point where I expect nothing from them. I feel that I am justified to my opinion as you are to yours I've put in more than enough hours and money into the game purchased it for my friends as well as myself along with the scorched earth dlc so if I'm a little angry at them for pushing a broken update and than delaying something that could have been listed as coming soon so as not to raise everyone's hopes I think I've earned that right. You may disagree with me and that's fine but don't patronize me. 

I stopped playing this game when they introduced mugging dinos. They want you to stay on land more by nerfing fliers then  introduce heaps of dinos that just wipe you out. You can no longer use a raft to travel the map so what's the point of it all. When I first bought the game I thought wow what a great game, but the powers at the top have decided they want to dictate how you play the game. I played single player and really enjoyed copying other players builds and trying to improve it. Some of the raft builds were out of this world but they killed that off. So I say life is feudal down at the forest village. Yes I got the name of a game in I now play I couldn't resist it lol

40 minutes ago, Specter229 said:

Your making excuses when I didn't ask for them. I've been playing since before the Center dropped and unlike you I kept playing regardless. So don't try that holier than though nonsense. I'm not asking them for anything I'm done expecting anything to function properly, or did you just skim what I wrote and jumped to your own conclusions? Release is the 8th of August, it's close enough that optimization fixes are the top priority right now and that's great. That being said they should not have given the dlc a hard date all it did was raise expectations and let's face it raising expectations on this game has not worked out for them. The center is still buggy as hell and now we had a patch pushed out that probably could have waited and been properly tested first, they tested it the first time around right? Cancelled it because of a game ruining bug right? Than having fixed that they rushed it and the following update through at one time unsure of whether or not it would work as intended. Guess what it didn't. shocker I know but there it is flooding the Twitter feed and the forums with angry gamers who can't connect or connect long enough to crash. So please dont preach at me about how hard it is to program a game I'm not a programmer what I am is someone who has stuck by the game through the years and have finally reached the point where I expect nothing from them. I feel that I am justified to my opinion as you are to yours I've put in more than enough hours and money into the game purchased it for my friends as well as myself along with the scorched earth dlc so if I'm a little angry at them for pushing a broken update and than delaying something that could have been listed as coming soon so as not to raise everyone's hopes I think I've earned that right. You may disagree with me and that's fine but don't patronize me. 

That is a good expectation to have, for a game in pre-release status.  Things are going to be buggy, delayed, cancelled, and you're going to have to endure it all.  You are entitled to your opinion, even if it is a misguided one.  Why anyone would expect anything to release on time with a game still in development, let alone Ark, is beyond me.  Remember when the game was supposed to release last summer?  How about the server rental capabilities we were supposed to see towards the end of 2016, and again in Q1 2017? How about those dynamic length bridges, eh?  A reasonable expectation regarding the veracity of release claims, and the efficacy of those releases, was set with the agreement you had to accept prior to purchasing the game.  We are the game testers.  We are the ones who find the broken bits.  This is one giant testing environment.  Did you miss that somehow with the use of a prefixed word: pre-release.  I didn't, and it's part of why I bought the game.  Don't get me wrong, I get to kill all-the-things from atop a frickin' Rex.  I also understood that I would get to participate in isolating critical failures; that I would get to experience the growth and pitfalls of the game along side the developers; and most importantly, I understood that for all of the frustration I might endure I would still be participating in shaping what I have no doubt is going to be one of the best games I've ever played (when it's completed).  If you weren't prepared to contend with the realities of this game; well, then maybe you shouldn't have bought it until it was release.  That's just the opinion; you know, the one I'm entitled to.

1 hour ago, Soldiercide said:

That is a good expectation to have, for a game in pre-release status.  Things are going to be buggy, delayed, cancelled, and you're going to have to endure it all.  You are entitled to your opinion, even if it is a misguided one.  Why anyone would expect anything to release on time with a game still in development, let alone Ark, is beyond me.  Remember when the game was supposed to release last summer?  How about the server rental capabilities we were supposed to see towards the end of 2016, and again in Q1 2017? How about those dynamic length bridges, eh?  A reasonable expectation regarding the veracity of release claims, and the efficacy of those releases, was set with the agreement you had to accept prior to purchasing the game.  We are the game testers.  We are the ones who find the broken bits.  This is one giant testing environment.  Did you miss that somehow with the use of a prefixed word: pre-release.  I didn't, and it's part of why I bought the game.  Don't get me wrong, I get to kill all-the-things from atop a frickin' Rex.  I also understood that I would get to participate in isolating critical failures; that I would get to experience the growth and pitfalls of the game along side the developers; and most importantly, I understood that for all of the frustration I might endure I would still be participating in shaping what I have no doubt is going to be one of the best games I've ever played (when it's completed).  If you weren't prepared to contend with the realities of this game; well, then maybe you shouldn't have bought it until it was release.  That's just the opinion; you know, the one I'm entitled to.

You are 100 percent correct you are entitled to your opinion no matter how misguided it is as you so nicely put it. But with a release date as close as it is ... a hard release date mind you, how long does it get the whole it's a game preview game excuse. Isn't it a full release on PlayStation already? Isn't that the only way it was able to release on that console? Also the greatest game you've ever played? Really? What makes you think it's going to get better?  Maybe another 2 years in development? Like I said I've been supportive overlooked the bugs and the disconnects the lost dinos all of it. I've also made due with the ETAs they constantly put out. But who's to say the Aug 8 release isn't an eta at this point? Try to be objective and take off your rose colored glasses for a moment and just look at the forums at the Twitter at all the bugs reported the duping the crashing all of it, coalesce it and tell me that this game is ready for a full release. How many weeks do they have? How much of their time and effort is going to be focused into fixing the origami dinos and the people still crashing because they disconnected in a cave 4 days ago? What's the solution to fix it All? A full server wipe across the board? Fine, I don't mind starting over, had to do it plenty of times due to giga bombing and crashing servers. But I'm just one person, sure some people will be ok with it but than again how many people are gonna say "sure, wipe my months of work I built it up you tear it down" not many I'm guessing certainly not the PVE players. How could someone expect a game to release on time when it's in preview state? Seriously? They gave a release dates not an ETA they gave release dates. If they'd given an ETA that would of been fine so because I and many others believed the hard date we were given we are at fault according to you? They announced it at E3 to push the hype and sell the game. To hell with the people who have supported it from the beginning if we want any of that cool physical loot we better spend 60 bucks and buy the game ... again. Wanna give me ETAs fine I don't expect an ETA to be accurate but don't give a hard date on a preview game. Or a full released game like it is on PlayStation but we just ignore that fact don't We? 

5 hours ago, harcormor said:

Oh great! Another update on Friday!!! And if this breaks the game again? You guys have got to realize that Friday updates are no good. I appreciate the communication but come on...I keep hearing of more and more people quitting just solely on the poor. Split second decisions you guys make and I'm close to being one of them myself!  

tbh game is already broken for many of us we are hoping friday's patch will fix it

24 minutes ago, Specter229 said:

You are 100 percent correct you are entitled to your opinion no matter how misguided it is as you so nicely put it. But with a release date as close as it is ... a hard release date mind you, how long does it get the whole it's a game preview game excuse. Isn't it a full release on PlayStation already? Isn't that the only way it was able to release on that console? Also the greatest game you've ever played? Really? What makes you think it's going to get better?  Maybe another 2 years in development? Like I said I've been supportive overlooked the bugs and the disconnects the lost dinos all of it. I've also made due with the ETAs they constantly put out. But who's to say the Aug 8 release isn't an eta at this point? Try to be objective and take off your rose colored glasses for a moment and just look at the forums at the Twitter at all the bugs reported the duping the crashing all of it, coalesce it and tell me that this game is ready for a full release. How many weeks do they have? How much of their time and effort is going to be focused into fixing the origami dinos and the people still crashing because they disconnected in a cave 4 days ago? What's the solution to fix it All? A full server wipe across the board? Fine, I don't mind starting over, had to do it plenty of times due to giga bombing and crashing servers. But I'm just one person, sure some people will be ok with it but than again how many people are gonna say "sure, wipe my months of work I built it up you tear it down" not many I'm guessing certainly not the PVE players. How could someone expect a game to release on time when it's in preview state? Seriously? They gave a release dates not an ETA they gave release dates. If they'd given an ETA that would of been fine so because I and many others believed the hard date we were given we are at fault according to you? They announced it at E3 to push the hype and sell the game. To hell with the people who have supported it from the beginning if we want any of that cool physical loot we better spend 60 bucks and buy the game ... again. Wanna give me ETAs fine I don't expect an ETA to be accurate but don't give a hard date on a preview game. Or a full released game like it is on PlayStation but we just ignore that fact don't We? 

I guess I wasn't clear enough the first time, so let me spell it out plainly.  You got precisely what you paid for.  Can you complain about any of it?  Why sure, anyone can complain about anything.  Do you have any credibility in complaining about any of this, specifically something that hasn't come to pass?  No, no you don't.  Until the game is released, it is a pre-release game on both Steam and Xbox.  It's not WC's fault the hardware company masquerading as a software platform has their head wedged up their fifth point of contact (looking at you here, Sony). 

As for whether the game will be ready at the time of release; I'd wager it will be as ready as any other game is at release.  You are seeing the update tempo you are for a reason.  What is it between PC updates now, a few days?  How rapidly are they responding to what their patches break at this point?  All of the content that is going to be in the full release, if I'm not mistaken, has already been provided.  Now they have a month to tune and iron; which, if watching my father as a kid is any indication, is plenty of time.  Of course we're forgetting the physical aspect of this, what with there being a collectors edition and physical copies of the game.  This close to release, these items have already been produced or are nearing the end of their production runs.  So what, WC just wastes all of that money to have a 'gotcha' moment?  Come on, you seem smarter than that.  

I'm sure the game will launch on the 8th, and that it will be in a much better state than it is currently in.  I grew up watching a small office of programmers tackle deadlines and big goals; so, I have no doubt these folks can do the same.  Maybe they should lean a bit more on the community than they currently are, but I'm not the boss of anything here.  Just a dude who loves him some dinos and poop.

Thanks for the detailed report and I agree issues do arise and we have purchased a preview version which everyone knows is basically the developers looking for extra funds to complete their product and to continue their operation costs., we also know this process allows a mass amount of trial and feedback., which in turn gives better understanding of issues that will arise during processing., it's obvious to me that this games very development depends on the preview process and all the players who grind through the glitches and constantly restart their efforts after crashes and glitches cause them to lose everything, or a piece of their progress. It's also obvious to me that this company hasnt done enough to thank this community of supporters. I read countless posts of people losing their minds or telling people this game is a waste of time,. I think when any issue arises we should have considered a form of reward or distraction from the stress players were inherently undergoing while playing this prerelease., how easy it would have been to increase the evolution weekends duration and effect., 2x multiplier for just about everything was great for the anniversary minus the fact most of us couldn't connect for days during your event. Perhaps less people would have gotten upset over the multiple mishaps these past few months if you didn't rush the updates trying meet deadlines you weren't staffed for,. Perhaps continuing these event till Arks official release date could be considered a very small token of your appreciation for all this community has done for the development and success of the game,. Perhaps a little action goes further than a few words and people wouldn't come here as frustrated with their problems,., thanks for all the positive effort! And the future efforts to come! 

1 hour ago, Soldiercide said:

I guess I wasn't clear enough the first time, so let me spell it out plainly.  You got precisely what you paid for.  Can you complain about any of it?  Why sure, anyone can complain about anything.  Do you have any credibility in complaining about any of this, specifically something that hasn't come to pass?  No, no you don't.  Until the game is released, it is a pre-release game on both Steam and Xbox.  It's not WC's fault the hardware company masquerading as a software platform has their head wedged up their fifth point of contact (looking at you here, Sony). 

As for whether the game will be ready at the time of release; I'd wager it will be as ready as any other game is at release.  You are seeing the update tempo you are for a reason.  What is it between PC updates now, a few days?  How rapidly are they responding to what their patches break at this point?  All of the content that is going to be in the full release, if I'm not mistaken, has already been provided.  Now they have a month to tune and iron; which, if watching my father as a kid is any indication, is plenty of time.  Of course we're forgetting the physical aspect of this, what with there being a collectors edition and physical copies of the game.  This close to release, these items have already been produced or are nearing the end of their production runs.  So what, WC just wastes all of that money to have a 'gotcha' moment?  Come on, you seem smarter than that.  

I'm sure the game will launch on the 8th, and that it will be in a much better state than it is currently in.  I grew up watching a small office of programmers tackle deadlines and big goals; so, I have no doubt these folks can do the same.  Maybe they should lean a bit more on the community than they currently are, but I'm not the boss of anything here.  Just a dude who loves him some dinos and poop.

I guess I wasnt clear enough either. At this point I don't expect anything from them. If you'd read my first post rather than my response to someone else you'd know that.  Jat just posted on Twitter that we shouldn't expect any fixes/help for the next few days as they are more worried about their disc getting certified for retail than anything else. I've said it more than once I don't care anymore. Maybe I'll keep playing maybe I won't. Who cares at this point? They got my money a few times over what are they gonna lose? Not a damn thing and they know it. I want the community to grow it's a great game when it works. But I won't recommend it to anyone either. If anything I'll be telling the people I know who are on the fence not to purchase the game. I don't think they care anymore I think their focus has shifted away from the community that helped make this game so big. How many people are stuck crashing back to the dashboard because they went into a cave? How long till they get help? Probably not anytime soon Jat stated that clearly enough. But what do I know I'm just an idiot who bought into the hype just like so many others shaking their heads at the blatant disregard for what we helped to accomplish. Be nice if we even got something out of helping with this endeavor wouldn't it? Well you want that fancy book and special editions you mentioned? Buy the game again, nothing for us early adopters except try to login today , hey maybe I'll be able to actually fly to green on without disconnecting today. Well I'm done ranting I'm not responding anymore. You win. I've said my piece and defended my opinion people may agree people may not. I don't care anymore, not about the state of the game and not about what wildcard says. The game is broken in it's current state they know it, but the retail disc outweighs the people who have playtested this game to the edges and back again. 

4 minutes ago, Specter229 said:

I guess I wasnt clear enough either. At this point I don't expect anything from them. If you'd read my first post rather than my response to someone else you'd know that.  Jat just posted on Twitter that we shouldn't expect any fixes/help for the next few days as they are more worried about their disc getting certified for retail than anything else. I've said it more than once I don't care anymore. Maybe I'll keep playing maybe I won't. Who cares at this point? They got my money a few times over what are they gonna lose? Not a damn thing and they know it. I want the community to grow it's a great game when it works. But I won't recommend it to anyone either. If anything I'll be telling the people I know who are on the fence not to purchase the game. I don't think they care anymore I think their focus has shifted away from the community that helped make this game so big. How many people are stuck crashing back to the dashboard because they went into a cave? How long till they get help? Probably not anytime soon Jat stated that clearly enough. But what do I know I'm just an idiot who bought into the hype just like so many others shaking their heads at the blatant disregard for what we helped to accomplish. Be nice if we even got something out of helping with this endeavor wouldn't it? Well you want that fancy book and special editions you mentioned? Buy the game again, nothing for us early adopters except try to login today , hey maybe I'll be able to actually fly to green on without disconnecting today. Well I'm done ranting I'm not responding anymore. You win. I've said my piece and defended my opinion people may agree people may not. I don't care anymore, not about the state of the game and not about what wildcard says. The game is broken in it's current state they know it, but the retail disc outweighs the people who have playtested this game to the edges and back again. 

Oh, I read what you initially wrote, and ignored you.  I found it odd that someone with such a lack of concern would continue to post how little they care.  I'm glad we finally got to the root of the issue though: 'what about me?'  Well, what about you?  You bought a game you knew wasn't finished, for a portion of the full-retail price, and expect something because you bought an unfinished game?  How exactly do you know that we won't get a little something for sticking with them?  We're probably talking cosmetics here, but it wouldn't surprise me if we all got something.

As for the collector's edition, they've already stated that they will likely create a standalone if they sell well.  If so, I'll be tossing my money at the screen so I can decorate this office with more collector's edition stuff.  That dossier will like real nice between my titan and pilot's helmet.  

So you're upset that the game won't release on time, while being simultaneously upset that they are working on the release version of the game...did I just wake up in Oz?  Where are the flying monkeys, always wanted to see one up close?  Yes, ending this here is a good idea.  

8 minutes ago, Lucifina said:

Thank you for the update Jeremy. Now could you please tell us if there are any game changing plans in the near future (wipes, nerfs, etc...)? Will the game be finished on time? Etc...

Seriously this is what most of your game community wants to know.

I can't speak to the rest of it, but Jat indicated that they are working on the disk iteration for the new few days so they can get it submitted.  

Jat i'm not sure if you'll see this but I feel like we as a community deserve to know. duping has become a huge issue and as of now I see no real outcome other than to wipe official servers on release. the thing is these dupers are making thousands of dollars a day through paypal and if you are going to wipe the servers I feel it would be best to let everyone know so these people stop making a living off ruining this game and breaking the terms of service. thanks 

There is a MAJOR PROBLEM WITH CONSOLE. When you go to enter blue cave you memory crash. And get stuck where your game wont let you log in to that server.   AT ALLLLLLLLL.

THIS in turn had caused me a great amount of grief when i realized well S*** there goes my two mute giga eggs and two mute quetzal eggs. ALL BECAUSE I COULDNT GET MY ONLY CHARACTER OUT OF SCORCHED. but its ok cuz they dont do anything for lost time or dinos or gathering to pay for these special eggs. MAYBE A MONTH LONG 2X EVERYTHING. or a good 3X BREEDING EVENT REALLY SOON. or 4X harvesting. Or SOMETHING.... OH free season passes.... How about just make that free. For game preview owners.¬¬

• Jatheish unpinned and unfeatured this topic

Archived