I'm done with wildcard !!!!!

KimoBitz

2 minutes ago, TheGalaxyReaper said:

Would clear things up if you could post the thread where you read this. Hear say is worth nothing. You heard one thing another guy could of heard another. 

It was in their e3 presentation :) I dont even care if anyone believes me or not but no not gonna listen to hours of streaming to find the sentance.   

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, GP said:

None of what you just said had anything to do with 2 new DLC's releasing on August 8th. What you just commented on regarding "providing people who already own the game" was for those people to also have an opportunity to get the Collectors Edition content without having to re-buy the game.

None of you have shown where they said 2 new DLCs were coming on August 8th because they did not state that.

well i am not gonna argue with you but if your implying that we will not be able to purchase a season pass without the collectors edition then that is silly the collectors editions has a season pass in it which includes the unreleased expansion so are you trying to say that they will require us to buy content we already own in order to purchase unreleased expansions that will be included in a season pass?   I will leave it at that.  I know what they said and it was quite clear if you choose to imply otherwise then that's okay.   We will see who is right when it happens, suffice it to say I will be purchasing the season pass and not the entire package cause I already own 2 copies of the early access game.  

• Volunteer Moderator
1 minute ago, SlimJammies said:

well i am not gonna argue with you but if your implying that we will not be able to purchase a season pass without the collectors edition then that is silly the collectors editions has a season pass in it which includes the unreleased expansion so are you trying to say that they will require us to buy content we already own in order to purchase unreleased expansions that will be included in a season pass?   I will leave it at that.  I know what they said and it was quite clear if you choose to imply otherwise then that's okay.   We will see who is right when it happens, suffice it to say I will be purchasing the season pass and not the entire package cause I already own 2 copies of the early access game.  

Now you are talking about something completely different. I don't know what their plans are for season passes for those that already own the game. However, what I can say is:

2 new DLC's releasing on August 8th =/= Season Pass.

6 minutes ago, GP said:

Now you are talking about something completely different. I don't know what their plans are for season passes for those that already own the game. However, what I can say is:

2 new DLC's releasing on August 8th =/= Season Pass.

yeah you need to read that again....   I am done not arguing semantics I wont be clarifying it any further .   You also need to go see if you can find an unedited version of the E3 presentation.   

for anyone who cares 

there is a season pass which will include the 2 expansions which are paid content as part of the collectors edition.    We will be given an opportunity to purchase bits and pieces we do not already own you dont need to purchase a collectors edition to get them.  

This is not the same as the mod map ragnarok its different stuff.  

“After Ark’s release in August, we have a pretty long road-map of post-launch content planned, including expansion ARKs, and also base game additions beyond the scope of our original goals, including new creatures, mechanics, and vehicles along the lines of the newly-added Tek ATV,” Ark lead designer Jeremy Stieglitz told Kotaku.

• Volunteer Moderator

yeah you need to read that again....   I am done not arguing semantics I wont be clarifying it any further .   You also need to go see if you can find an unedited version of the E3 presentation.   

for anyone who cares 

there is a season pass which will include the 2 expansions which are paid content as part of the collectors edition.    We will be given an opportunity to purchase bits and pieces we do not already own you dont need to purchase a collectors edition to get them.   

You do realise what a Season Pass is right? That doesn't mean the 2 new DLCs will be released on August 8th when ARK is released and the Season Pass is available. But getting the Season Pass it means you will get the DLCs when they are released.

Just watched E3 interview, pretty sure there's been some wires crossed there, he talks about the release date, the collectors edition; goes on to mention season pass, confirms there will be two more expansions. Did not say 2 new expansions releasing august 8th, just said collector's edition releasing august 8th, comes with season pass, confirms there will be 2 more expansions after Scorched Earth- not releasing with collector's edition, just included!

In fact 

Literally 2 seconds in says when they're planning to release. (This one not the video that causes the confusion tho!)

1 hour ago, Volcano637 said:

I am not sure but I am not happy about it. They have so much stuff going on right now they don't need these expansions going on. Very disappointing. There will be plenty of time to add maps and Dinos after the game gets released. I just don't get it, so much more stuff that needs to be done and they are throwing in more stuff that needs to be fixed. It is like the content patches all over again.

i really wish they would stop it

Actually, they have expansions planned for towards the end of the year and sometime next year, if what was said during one of the E3 interviews is what we're talking about. Haven't heard anything else about DLCs save for Ragnarok. 

6 minutes ago, GP said:

You do realise what a Season Pass is right? That doesn't mean the 2 new DLCs will be released on August 8th when ARK is released and the Season Pass is available. But getting the Season Pass it means you will get the DLCs when they are released.

of course I do.. now stop it your just trolling me 

a season pass will include the expansions which may or may not be released on august 8th and any future content (which is probably already planned and half finished) It will last for a year.  

very sad that moderators troll posters so bye.. 

1 minute ago, thedogowl said:

Just watched E3 interview, pretty sure there's been some wires crossed there, he talks about the release date, the collectors edition; goes on to mention season pass, confirms there will be two more expansions. Did not say 2 new expansions releasing august 8th, just said collector's edition releasing august 8th, comes with season pass, confirms there will be 2 more expansions after Scorched Earth.

Yes no DLC will come out on release date “After Ark’s release in August, we have a pretty long road-map of post-launch content planned, including expansion ARKs, and also base game additions beyond the scope of our original goals, including new creatures, mechanics, and vehicles along the lines of the newly-added Tek ATV,” Ark lead designer Jeremy Stieglitz told Kotaku.

• Volunteer Moderator
Just now, SlimJammies said:

of course I do.. now stop it your just trolling me 

a season pass will include the expansions which may or may not be released on august 8th and any future content (which is probably already planned and half finished) It will last for a year.  

very sad that moderators troll posters so bye.. 

So you're claiming now that you never claimed 2 DLCs were coming on August 8th after @powerstuck claimed they were. Sounds to me like you got your wires crossed and are trying to wriggle out of it.

At least the confusion you guys had over what is being released on August 8th has been cleared up now.

11 minutes ago, GP said:

So you're claiming now that you never claimed 2 DLCs were coming on August 8th after @powerstuck claimed they were. Sounds to me like you got your wires crossed and are trying to wriggle out of it.

At least the confusion you guys had over what is being released on August 8th has been cleared up now.

yeah thanks troll have fun.. never seen mods behave this way or testers can we get more unprofessional? your sparing with a poster who delivered information? stinging me along so i respond more .. using basic forum warrior tactics to "win" your case making sure not to deliver any real information.    Just baiting me.  like wow... I gave information and corrected a common misperception..

You have not said a thing just trolled me like wow.... are you happy I responded some more? are you gonna ban me now? can you please be a little more unprofessional? 

yeah thanks troll have fun.. never seen mods behave this way or testers can we get more unprofessional? your sparing with a poster who delivered information? stinging me along so i respond more .. using basic forum warrior tactics to "win" your case making sure not to deliver any real information.    Just baiting me.  like wow... I gave information and corrected a common misperception..

You have not said a thing just trolled me like wow.... are you happy I responded some more? are you gonna ban me now? can you please be a little more unprofessional? 

Slow down there, champ, that ain't trolling.

GP looks to be correcting misinformation here, as it seemed some folks had their facts mixed up.

1 minute ago, DeweyDecimal said:

Slow down there, champ, that ain't trolling.

GP looks to be correcting misinformation here, as it seemed some folks had their facts mixed up.

No he hasn't anyhow nevermind i am contacting WildCard this is crazy....  He gives no info just busy delivering leading one liners and no actual info..   

acusing me of trying to "weasle out" of something ..  really? I stated info and that is what is being said? really? by a mod?    

• Volunteer Moderator
8 minutes ago, SlimJammies said:

Lol... you were spreading false information you got corrected and gp is  the bad guy. Yeah you need a time out. 

Just now, SlimJammies said:

No he hasn't anyhow nevermind i am contacting WildCard this is crazy....  He gives no info just busy delivering leading one liners and no actual info..   

acusing me of trying to "weasle out" of something ..  really? I stated info and that is what is being said? really? by a mod?    

Admittedly, GP's tone can come across a bit condescending.

He hasn't given info because he has none to give that isn't already out there, what he's trying to do is clear up our understanding of that info.

Stop trying to play the victim to avoid admitting that you were mistaken

6 minutes ago, Captnmorgan said:

Lol... you were spreading false information you got corrected and gp is  the bad guy. Yeah you need a time out. 

No one has corrected me here that's the point i just get this guy saying wierd stuff who is a mod... nevermind i put in a ticket and sent a tweet.  They do need to do something about how they present themselves.  I will stand by my info because its what I know.  I have not lied or said anything different.    To my knowledge there are supposedly 2 expansions slated for release at launch.  It was covered in some intereviews and sold as part of the collectors edition and we were told we would be given an opportunity to buy these bits which are part of a season pass as well.

A lot of people have mixed up the mod releases (ragnarok) with these two expansions but they are not the same thing so I corrected that because its a pretty common thing.    I can repeat it again .. if you like ragnarok is not those expansions.. they will be released on august 8th (its not the same thing).  It was announced in E3.     

sorry if you dont like that but that is absolutely no reason for a mod to troll a user.    

6 hours ago, Tom said:

I never said this, I told him "good bye then" ... if he doesnt understand what a game "under development" means, then he is might not ready for this game yet and should wait until its finished. The devs are too busy with developing that they might lack some communication, but seriously... are we all little children waiting for santa claus? I think the most of us are grown up and show some patience and understanding. I bet that most of the developers even dont have a regulated family life since nearly 2 years, because they are working very hard to please us. With all due respect, but some of the unfriendly speakers should show some respect for their work and reasons to delay a patch, too.

How did your salty butthole become a PC tester? I would hate to receive your notes that's for sure. Please allow the community to vent it's frustrations without your need to constantly say- but it's in development so get over it! This game was given an August launch date. This is less than a month away. Any fixes now should be cosmetic polishes and people like you need now to concede to some of this whining as you have called it. What a poor example of someone who is testing and working by wildcards side. Way to remember that you are testing for the sake of the gamers. This game is not ready for launch as is painfully obvious from it's hiccups and patch delays. Don't tell people they are unreasonable or need to grow up only one person on this thread needs to do that. Even the moderator was more polite than you which is a welcome change from their normally I'm better than you tone. But you picked up that tone nicely.

Please stop posting and go back to your job of testing (regardless of if you are paid or not) and reporting failures so this game can launch on time!!!

• Volunteer Moderator
21 minutes ago, SlimJammies said:

No one has corrected me here that's the point i just get this guy saying wierd stuff who is a mod... nevermind i put in a ticket and sent a tweet.  They do need to do something about how they present themselves.  I will stand by my info because its what I know.  I have not lied or said anything different.    To my knowledge there are supposedly 2 expansions slated for release at launch.  It was covered in some intereviews and sold as part of the collectors edition and we were told we would be given an opportunity to buy these bits which are part of a season pass as well.

A lot of people have mixed up the mod releases (ragnarok) with these two expansions but they are not the same thing so I corrected that because its a pretty common thing.    I can repeat it again .. if you like ragnarok is not those expansions.. they will be released on august 8th (its not the same thing).  It was announced in E3.     

sorry if you dont like that but that is absolutely no reason for a mod to troll a user.    

Nah there is nothing coming out at launch. No the 99$ game comes with season pass. If you own ark already and have SE then there is 2 other maps coming with the season pass. But if you don't and want season pass there is 3 maps in season pass including SE. 

There is also the mod program that has maps being worked on that maybe free or maybe paid we have no idea.  And they aren't ready for release at launch.

So yeah your information is wrong. Like 4 ppl have told u this now. Including gp he explained the same thing I just did. Not going to make fun of you but come on man. 

Alll this info is clearly stated here

• GP locked this topic

Archived