Prim+ Transfers- Ragnarok

VerusNorth

Ya so months ago I had a giant base on NA-32, lots of dinos and bps. Went on vacation for a couple of weeks and it was all gone. Bummer. 

I logged back on the other day and some dude gave me back a few dinos. Kinda made me want to play on the server again...BUT I really want to play Ragnarok when it comes out. 

Thing is, it's kinda pointless to build up on 32 if I don't know if I'll EVER be able to move assets over to a Ragnarok server. So my question is, has anyone ever seen a communication from WC that it's something they're working on, or it's something that'll never happen? 

I really hope they don't do server transfers for prim plus. I know I will get hate for saying that but there are a lot of us that think the server transfers killed it on normal and primitive servers. I do hope that there will be a Ragnar servers for prim plus. So Devs will there be Ragnar ok servers for prim plus.. I only ask due to the last new map that came out (SE) did not come to prim plus servers.

i agree. i like the idea of transferring but also think that it can spoil it a bit.

Like all the dragons from SC appearing on the island is a bit out of character!

Our little tribe is thinking of going over to Ragnarok so would like to see if it is possible to do? save us starting rite at the beginning all over again.

Archived