Looking for Dedicated PvP Ragnorak Server

My tribe an I are on the look out for a Dedicated PvP server that will be starting on Ragnorak upon release. We would like the server to be near to official stats but with slight boosts in areas such as Taming and Maturation (we are open to other boosts though)

No admin abuse, and ran by a mature admin

Ideally we would prefer the server to be UK based but that isn't too important.

If you have a server you think we would like please pop it in the comments below with a list of stats and information

Thanks

Boothy. Contact me (GT: Mr Epic Payne). I have a currently offline server, which is due for switch to the new map day of release. Current stats are slightly above official for all but dino weight and stamina. The server has been switched between both centre and island and although I've had a good few players come and go the server currently has a static player base of 6 players who frequent the server. I do have rules in place though and I also operate a "breeding program" for a tribe if they so wish to use it. If you want a chat gimme a shout although I will be away on holiday from the 11th to the 19th of this month. Oh and finally the server is uk based and aside from the odd update has been on practically 24/7 with minimal problems (player connections do sometimes require the server to be restarted but this is dealt with when it happens).

Archived