Highest Possible Melee for Rexes?

LilNastyGurl

On 7/2/2017 at 10:58 PM, Sup3riorArs3nal said:

Before tame highest possible is 845% (149 points)

Flat Average is 205% (21 points)

Current highest Rex melee on the market on Xbox is ~472.8% - ~513.9% (59 - 66 points post tame), but is only achieved from post tame stats with heavy breeding (hundreds if not low thousands being raised daily/weekly across official servers).

Highest pre-tame points I've ever seen in one stat in all of my 4.8k hours played on Official is probably 35 - 40. I have a hard time believing you knocked out a Rex wild that, if tamed and got zero points into melee, would have basically been equivalent in melee to the culmination of a year and a half of Rex taming and breeding across all Official Servers on Xbox. With even just average stat distribution post tame it would have had ~68 points into melee. Posting even non-100% guaranteed eggs with just that stat on a trading page would net you literally whatever you want. Any fertilized egg of any other top stat, or entire pre-fabbed bases, turrets and bullets included (Given the rampant duping, probably Tek structures even). All from individual trades.

Either you're misremembering or your tribemate is a total moron who should never even be within render distance of another potential tame ever again. Because despite what you said in the OP that would have been "a one in a million."

you play on xbox? I think the highest I had on my first rex on PC was 325. I've seen as much as 350 post tame.

Archived