BEST BASE LOCATION TO TAKE OUT ALPHAS ON CENTER

SexyBeast

I was just exploring the center map in singleplayer and I found some really good strategies and I think honestly the best strategy for surviving to take out alphas. To do this you need to have the raft 

1. You need to get to the back side of the snow biome, behin the pond you can easily do this  by boating around the north side, just beware of the new boat eater

2. Once you get there run to find where the waterfalls off the world are.

3. Parachute down below to the next level or just parachute all the way to water that never ends.

This spot is awesome to just make a fortress of rafts, no one goes here because they think they might die and lose there goods by going too far, if you do this off the redwood you die or any other spaces I haven't checked. No one goes to the area of land behind the green let alone jump off the waterfalls behind it. I tried sailing away you can go really far from the rock, plus even looking down from just a few stories up you don't see the raft. So yeah your far from resources but all you have to do is build a tiny fake base up by the green use that to collect resources and get a bird to transfer stuff. Use the hut base as a decoy because you are living there but main is on these rafts. You transfer the stuff from there you get raided they get what you havent transfered and think they wiped ya. Plus no dino's spawn down there so your safe. :D Good Luck. Tell me if this worked.

DSF.JPG

DSM.JPG

Destroy.JPG

1 hour ago, ehuhoser said:

one of my fav areas on the Center is similar, won't say :P but similar, lets just say its small flyer access with a challenge, although it can be seen if you are looking, but also makes it harder to play pvp situations.

This is just a spot I randomly found thats super safe, honestly my favorites are in the snowy mountains, small hut white paint, too dangerous to want to visit and still get a great view.  Love it

Archived