Island Beacon Drops

Morimoto

Hey everyone. I dont know if anyone its bothered by the fact that island drops are so poor, but compare with Scorched Earth drops, the ones from island seems a really bad joke. I got medium crop plots bp, water jars and compass on most of the drops, even red and yellow ones. I think Devs should make an upgrade, cuz this is ridiculous. Does anyone get good stuff from Beacon drops on island (I mean land and normal drops, not deep sea crates or cave drops)?

Who agree that they should do an upgrade to drops?

• Volunteer Moderator

Have no idea still waiting for the last update to show on PS4 that changed the loot drops. I've seen posts people getting all the new saddles on the island. I thought that included a rework of beacon drops as well. But still waiting patiently for that update.. lol

I think we should start to see more useful items in drops like 20 rounds of whatever type of bullet... Small amounts of Cementing Paste, Polymer, Crystal, Obsidian....etc    Oh and stone tier BP's, and things like MasterCraft building BP's...

But if they do improve what is in drops, I'd also like to see fewer drops per hour and that they become fully random locations, this will prevent tribes from camping on hot spots to get the goods for themselves. It will also promote more PvP fighting over drops which could appear anywhere and at anytime.

5 hours ago, Mendoza said:

I think we should start to see more useful items in drops like 20 rounds of whatever type of bullet... Small amounts of Cementing Paste, Polymer, Crystal, Obsidian....etc    Oh and stone tier BP's, and things like MasterCraft building BP's...

But if they do improve what is in drops, I'd also like to see fewer drops per hour and that they become fully random locations, this will prevent tribes from camping on hot spots to get the goods for themselves. It will also promote more PvP fighting over drops which could appear anywhere and at anytime.

Yeah, some supply amounts of stuff we use often will be nice, thats a good idea. 

4 hours ago, St1ckyBandit said:

Got a Mastercraft pike bp from a purple drop on the island, so they're not ALL bad, just most of them.

I got a apprentice bp saddle for tapejara from a purple drop, but I think the difference from SE drops and Island drops its major. And like you said, most of them are bad, ill say 95% of them more specific :)

Archived