Ark - Ragnarok- 24/7 pvp - Rp Server, NA, Mature only. July 4th!

So this will be an RP Server, expect some rules. I will start off by saying some of the stuff I am still working out.As an RP server I do not want players to level up to fast or be able to easily tame something with increased rates. The stats will be near vanilla with some quality of life changes after the update this weekend. There will be some play testing on the server before it opens. So with that said I wanted to get a registration going for those that are interested.  Message GT Smoothninja10 if you are interested.

Rules

Mature server, 21+ ( I will be inviting everyone to a party and asking them if they read the rules and asking them questions) Trust me if your a youngster, I will know.

RP heavy, character wise -who cares if you use your own voice make a character and background, have a story to tell people. If you have a hard time being creative about a character use your own story and give it a medieval twist.  I want sociable people on the server, that want to talk to others.

Flyers will not be used for any pvp purposes, just for personal transport.  (I want massive land wars, and for traveling to be an adventure, flying takes the fun out of this game ...seriously)

Building will not be allowed where land dinos cannot get to, unless it is for an event you created then it will be a neutral structure used for community events. Any base not given permission to build in these areas where land dinos cannot access will be destroyed automatically, no questions asked. Don't waste my time or yours.

No Heavy Trolling

No Grief Kills

Kingdoms will be established, as well as cities.The will be no raiding inside of kingdoms. The only way for raiding to be allowed in a kingdom is if war is declared between two kingdoms (Both parties must agree, admin must be involved and give permission to make sure no one is lying)

Raiding will be allowed in cities, but tactical raiding only, break down a door or wall, get what you can and leave. Be warned if someone finds out it was you, then that kingdom or city can put a bounty out for you. 

Outside of cities the PVP game is savage, you are allowed to kill anyone you see or attack any tamed dino you see. (Do not attack passive dinos inside cities or kingdoms, you may hit a dino once with a weak weapon to see if they are on neutral, a slingshot works good) This will also encourage groups to go out, this is a social server so....

Each kingdom must have a class system.

There is no square building allowed!!!! Geez I cannot stress this,  it's ugly, we aren't worried about airlocking bases.

No wiping bases, if more than 3 walls or ceilings are destroyed at a time contact an admin. This will result in a soft ban. (Resources will be harder to get where we are close to vanilla stats. Subject to change) 

Trying to make this as fair as possible, some rules may not work out an need to be changed. If a majority of the server feels that something needs to change let me know. 

Stealing is pretty much raiding...

This is all I can think of right now ( Life is kicking me hard right now) But if you made it this far and are interested in joining and going live on the 4th message me on here or gamertage Smoothninja10 for pre registration. Remember you will be asked to a party to verify age, and for some questions to make sure you have read and understand the rules. Thanks for your time

TG Smooth

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived