pvp Server 470 on Xbox

So.....I started up on OFFICIAL SERVER 470 - (the Island ) and was doing fine until 1 of the 3 Alphas on the server wiped me (I was only lvl 14 living in thatch with afew dinos.  SO as you do you rebuild. Made a stone house some pets (different loc under some trees) and they rocked up on a dragon and wiped me again.  SO  I rebuilt someplace else.....and the other Alpha tribe wiped me but then said sorry....and gave me some resources back to rebuild....which I started doing only for them to return afew days later with the other Alpha - on dragons. Kill me and level my base and a tribe that was just starting out near me, on Gigas. 

The main Alpha warns everyone in game chat (no building in Snow, no building in Redwood)  However they have blocks ALL caves (underwater and land) and seem to funnel everyone else playing the game into open areas where....they wipe them at will.

This is the major issue with Ark now.  TO many Alphas killing off the game (one of the alphas have built up using the entire south of The Island so if you spawn there you spawn into their base and die.  

My challenge it for Any well established tribes to WIPE this server. The Alphas a I Like Giga, Hate and Shield.  (Giga has tech gear) 

I can only hope WildCard wipe servers soon as the population of Ark is dwindling fast  (as I've said for almost a year) due to alphas killing the game off.

Just now, EliteGamingGuru said:

So.....I started up on OFFICIAL SERVER 470 - (the Island ) and was doing fine until 1 of the 3 Alphas on the server wiped me (I was only lvl 14 living in thatch with afew dinos.  SO as you do you rebuild. Made a stone house some pets (different loc under some trees) and they rocked up on a dragon and wiped me again.  SO  I rebuilt someplace else.....and the other Alpha tribe wiped me but then said sorry....and gave me some resources back to rebuild....which I started doing only for them to return afew days later with the other Alpha - on dragons. Kill me and level my base and a tribe that was just starting out near me, on Gigas. 

The main Alpha warns everyone in game chat (no building in Snow, no building in Redwood)  However they have blocks ALL caves (underwater and land) and seem to funnel everyone else playing the game into open areas where....they wipe them at will.

This is the major issue with Ark now.  TO many Alphas killing off the game (one of the alphas have built up using the entire south of The Island so if you spawn there you spawn into their base and die.  

My challenge it for Any well established tribes to WIPE this server. The Alphas a I Like Giga, Hate and Shield.  (Giga has tech gear) 

I can only hope WildCard wipe servers soon as the population of Ark is dwindling fast  (as I've said for almost a year) due to alphas killing the game off.

i suggest building on a differant server. Not everyone is like that on ark but as soon as you enter pvp, expect anything, and everything.

On 2017-7-1 at 11:04 AM, EliteGamingGuru said:

Great idea,lets wipe the servers and create new alphas who can kill off the game,then petition for another wipe because alphas are ruining the game.

Sorry but all a wipe will achieve is getting rid of all the duped gear and dinos.

Go from server to server talk in global chat,upload your dinos everynight into the ob or a drop so if you do get wiped at least your dinos are safe.

Good luck surviving.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎01‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 11:06 AM, CrackerJackx13 said:

i suggest building on a differant server. Not everyone is like that on ark but as soon as you enter pvp, expect anything, and everything.

I've already done a "test" of over 50 servers bouncing my character around. I can conclude on ALL of them I was wiped when I got to a stone house.  This include all tames (passive) killed.  In half the cases by Dragons.  Last server I was on was 7.  Prior to that 9 prior to that 19.....

I do not class Ark as PVP. I enjoy PVP but I've never had a player v player experience on ark in 2 years.

On ‎02‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 11:18 PM, oScottieHo said:

Great idea,lets wipe the servers and create new alphas who can kill off the game,then petition for another wipe because alphas are ruining the game.

Sorry but all a wipe will achieve is getting rid of all the duped gear and dinos.

Go from server to server talk in global chat,upload your dinos everynight into the ob or a drop so if you do get wiped at least your dinos are safe.

Good luck surviving.

Nope. You wipe servers and block Dino and Equipment Transfers that sorts half the problems that is killing the game.

not sure if you've played Official recently...but you cannot transfer via orbs anymore - Alphas have blocked these so only THEY can transfer Dinos.

Its not surviving when you die while offline every time.

2 hours ago, EliteGamingGuru said:

Nope. You wipe servers and block Dino and Equipment Transfers that sorts half the problems that is killing the game.

not sure if you've played Official recently...but you cannot transfer via orbs anymore - Alphas have blocked these so only THEY can transfer Dinos.

Its not surviving when you die while offline every time.

Been playing official from day 1 and still do.

Only use transmitters now,havent been to a ob defense base in weeks to use the ob.

4 hours ago, EliteGamingGuru said:

I've already done a "test" of over 50 servers bouncing my character around. I can conclude on ALL of them I was wiped when I got to a stone house.  This include all tames (passive) killed.  In half the cases by Dragons.  Last server I was on was 7.  Prior to that 9 prior to that 19.....

I do not class Ark as PVP. I enjoy PVP but I've never had a player v player experience on ark in 2 years.

If you dont get a decent amount of Turrets fast enough you will be wiped. I am in an alpha tribe on a high populated server. We want people to build up and I even try to protect them, but the server is filled with blown up stone bases. See how long it takes you to get to a full stone base? Well, one rocket or one C4 and ist gone. Thats how easy it is to raid such a stone base. Trolls come from all servers to high populated ones and go after these kind of bases.

Ist not always the alpha tribes. A lot of them are too busy to even care about stonebases. Its often trolls that dont have much themself and just grief wherever they can. A complete wipe means that on all servers there will be a new (or even the same) Alpha tribe trying to claim and keep the Server. And they will erase each and everyone on the map extremly agressive to make sure they keep that number 1 spot.

On 13 July 2017 at 8:24 PM, EliteGamingGuru said:

Seriously, you deserve to be wiped trying to build in 1-100. Go for a newer server and don't build your base on the beach. 

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎13‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 5:59 PM, Jabroni said:

If you dont get a decent amount of Turrets fast enough you will be wiped. I am in an alpha tribe on a high populated server. We want people to build up and I even try to protect them, but the server is filled with blown up stone bases. See how long it takes you to get to a full stone base? Well, one rocket or one C4 and ist gone. Thats how easy it is to raid such a stone base. Trolls come from all servers to high populated ones and go after these kind of bases.

Ist not always the alpha tribes. A lot of them are too busy to even care about stonebases. Its often trolls that dont have much themself and just grief wherever they can. A complete wipe means that on all servers there will be a new (or even the same) Alpha tribe trying to claim and keep the Server. And they will erase each and everyone on the map extremly agressive to make sure they keep that number 1 spot.

Well that's just it.  UNLESS you can join an official server and get TURRETS before you log off....you are wiped. THAT is my point.  And that is a game killer.

I agree it isn't always the Alphas but on some servers I've "Audited" Its about 50/50 that the Alphas will wipe me. 

On ‎20‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 8:13 PM, MyNamesButter said:

Seriously, you deserve to be wiped trying to build in 1-100. Go for a newer server and don't build your base on the beach. 

As I've said ive covered 50 servers and the server numbers range from 1 - 700.  NO I didn't only focus on 1-100 that's would be stupid.   I've been playing the game since launch and I'm WELL aware of not building on beaches.  I had one lair a 2x2x3 base hidden in trees. However the moment it was discovered I was wiped.  Reason is you everntually need space of pets. 

I've built pretty much everywhere.  Trees, Redwood, beach, IVE even built underwater.  NOT in a cave but llitterally on the waters floor and still I was located and wiped.  (by Alpha)

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎8‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 8:39 AM, EliteGamingGuru said:

As I've said ive covered 50 servers and the server numbers range from 1 - 700.  NO I didn't only focus on 1-100 that's would be stupid.   I've been playing the game since launch and I'm WELL aware of not building on beaches.  I had one lair a 2x2x3 base hidden in trees. However the moment it was discovered I was wiped.  Reason is you everntually need space of pets. 

I've built pretty much everywhere.  Trees, Redwood, beach, IVE even built underwater.  NOT in a cave but llitterally on the waters floor and still I was located and wiped.  (by Alpha)

Well if you are wanting a tribe member message me (GT: H3RDnation)  maybe we can build up somewhere I have a few servers in mind. 

Archived