Must ascend to gamma

Shayne1973

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have played the beta of a lot of games and many of them have left content behind locks during beta only to find at release that those later areas are buggy nightmares because only a fraction of the tester base got to it to test it. If it was WildCard's intention from the beginning to make access to The Center or any other map require Ascension perhaps they could have communicated that more clearly but to say we have played on it for months only to have it taken away is not really a good reason to be upset at this junction. We are still in beta. I am glad they made The Center available so that people could test it. Now that they are getting close to launch they are starting to set in place the story and progression milestones that will mean after launch the game will play a little differently. Like being level boosted during an MMOs beta to test the end game boss fights only to have to start at level 1 on launch day. It is not that strange and all of these are things we should expect during beta. What we should be grateful for is that WildCard is not going to choose the lame coward cop-out that is so common these days by staying in some BS forever beta. They are actually launching officially. Now after that if things like this happen I will completely understand and support player frustrations. But right now we are in beta and at their whim. It is a wise developer that listens and implements changes based on player feedback yet it is a foolish developer that does so based on every exclamation that if they do not, their game will fail.

On 27/08/2017 at 9:01 PM, Fratzfamily said:

I have ascended my daughters account and she can get into her The Center world again.   The exact command I typed into my XBox One was cheat

player command Ascend2

There's no space inbetween player and command. 

Also the Centre will still say it's locked after inputting the code, just press Start/Menu button while you have the Centre selected and it should work. 

19 minutes ago, Batdazza said:

There's no space inbetween player and command. 

Also the Centre will still say it's locked after inputting the code, just press Start/Menu button while you have the Centre selected and it should work. 

Nope they just fixed it so you cant.

On 7/17/2017 at 7:05 PM, LittleMickey said:

you really think people will come back for launch knowing they wiped everything? its the opposite no one is going to spend a fraction to what they have to get tech gear or even get to where they are now even the levels. Deleted the low number servers and add new ones that is a solution this copany keeps doing the oppsite they are not listening to the players they are doing what they feel is right. They may be incharge but they dont spend and 15-20 hours a day playing the game. Making a game and playing it is two differnt things. They have not even tried fixing the amount of bugs in the last month as they have in 2 years. This game is amazing content good people challenging but then there is going into DILO mode. Making bosses you cant beat even the alpha tribes are losing dinos after todays patch its as soon as they know somehting can be beat they break it. But they want people to get tek gear etc well it would be nice if you had a freaking chance to get the stuff to even do it. Changing the map etc understandable adding on apoopload of damage and hp to bosses you cant even dent is pure bs. Wipe the official servers your game will die people dont want to go through all the hardships and changes we have occurred and yes it may be alpha but if so show me a alpha gam,e that u pay for dl content. The day they did that it should have been taken off a beta. I have a ps4 and i feel bad for the ps4 players they are getting the crap end of the stick and Jeremey doesnt seem to care hey lets put it off again and again lets show them the map to keep them foaming at the mouth . @jat why dont you respond to people asking the serious questions instead of avoiding them if you dont know tell us. LOts of people have lost there characters and not even a peep. Now @arkjeremy i dont find it funny wanting to wipe there are more solutions if you listen to the vet players of this game listen to your community just for once. How many people did you lose nerfing fliers? then you state certain bugs are fixed  dinos still spawn in peoples housing people are still duping on ragnarock , bosses again are impossible. Alot of us have some hope in this game because we remeber watching on twitch the compassion but has it all been thrown out the window now . We all know this game will be release in august and all hell will break loose.

Simply put your ruining a great game that has great potential one of the few that can give older games a run for the money if you just listened or had a open mind to the people playing.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/10/2017 at 8:10 AM, Quetzal said:

They do?

I literally just did this on my Xbox and unlocked The Center/Ragnarok. In the admin command window, use this exact phrase: Cheat playercommand Ascend2

Yes, now.  I've.already done that.  After wife and I went through for her profile.  But regardless it should not have to be done.  Anyway, thanks.  They need more Ragnarock servers before I join one again.  Possibly 200 people or more waiting for.one.server to open up for them is just rediculous.

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Skylift9 said:

So when I ascend to the next level will my server restart? I play on single player and I don’t want all the stuff I did to go to waste. If I do it on single player will it restart everything I did?

You will be fine, nothing changes, just that you will now be able to advance to level 105 or 110 depending on what Ascend command you used.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/1/2017 at 9:06 PM, Captnmorgan said:

- Admin command menu now must be activated by pressing LB+RB+X+Y simultaneously on the Pause Menu.
- If you would like to play The Center map without advancing through The Island, launch the Island and then open the command menu. Type in cheat playercommand Ascend1. Once finished you'll be able to load The Center as normal.
- PC Equivalent up to and including v259 and v260 (full notes at the link below):

its in the patch notes. Really I have no idea why they implemented this. You have to ascend to play on a mod map? Really in single player. I don't know what cool aide wc staff has been drinking but it must be some good stuff. Makes no sense at all.

Thanks mate! 

Archived