Black Fire Wyverns

I'm incredibly shocked. I've been playing ARK since nearly the console release , I've bought scorched (never got into raising wyverns but have traded for them multiple times)

And today I stumbled upon a SOLID black fire wyvern in someones base (PvE) and i'm mindblown. I have never seen a black only fire wyvern and it looks amazing. I'm assuming they're extremely rare and worth a LOT? I should start farming ingots soon..

Fire wyverns can vary so incredibly much, from black to light grey. I absolutely love some of the colours they can have, but finding a high level one with any of these colours is not easy. Before we increased the difficulty on our SE map, I found some real gems. Unfortunately, they're now pretty useless, so I'll have to find new ones. It took me a long time finding them, so if you're going to look for one, be patient. :) I guess they would cost quite a bit, especially if you want a high level one.

Here are some of my previous prettiest babies (two of the black fire wyverns were max level):
GVz5Egl.jpg

And a 'white' one:
pk4LskM.jpg

Archived