Anyone remember all the creatures that were in ARK at initial early access?

SherlockHunter

Hey guys, was just wondering what were the first list of dinosaurs/creatures at the very beginning of ARK early access? Was looking for a way to find out the release hierarchy of all of them but could not find the initial ones even in the oldest patch notes. 
ANSWER FOUND
According to the Wiki; 29 June 2017 :

June 2nd, 2015 (ARKS first release)
Ankylosaurus
Araneo
Argentavis
Brontosaurus
Broodmother Lysrix
Carbonemys
Carnotaurus
Coelacanth
Dilophosaur
Dodo
Mammoth
Megalodon
Onyc
Parasaur
Phiomia
Piranha
Pteranodon
Raptor
Sabertooth
Sarcosuchus
Stegosaurus
Scorpion
Titanoboa
Triceratops
Tyrannosaurus

Version 173.0
June 12, 2015
Spinosaur

Version 181.0
June 30, 2015
Ichthy
Plesiosaur

Version 187.0
July 18, 2015
Dimorphodon
Titanomyrma

Version 189.0
July 25, 2015
Meganeura

and so on...

I think that's the complete list:

Rex, Araneo, Titanoboa, Pulmonoscorpius, Onyc, Dodo, Dilo, Parasaur, Carno, Trike, Carbonemys, Coel, Megalodon, Stego, Pteranodon, Bronto, Sabertooth, Argentavis, Ankylo, Sarco, Mammoth, Raptor and Phiomia. ;) 

Search the wiki. Everything without a version number is an original early access creature. Instead of a version number there's "June 2nd, 2015".

52 minutes ago, DomiDarko said:

Rex, Araneo, Titanoboa, Pulmonoscorpius, Onyc, Dodo, Dilo, Parasaur, Carno, Trike, Carbonemys, Coel, Megalodon, Stego, Pteranodon, Bronto, Sabertooth, Argentavis, Ankylo, Sarco, Mammoth, Raptor and Phiomia. ;) 

Search the wiki. Everything without a version number is an original early access creature. Instead of a version number there's "June 2nd, 2015".

Araneo, Onyc, and mammoth were added later I believe, the onyc I'm not sure off but the rest I'm pretty sure of.

14 minutes ago, BobRoss said:

Araneo, Onyc, and mammoth were added later I believe, the onyc I'm not sure off but the rest I'm pretty sure of.

They weren't. The Mammoth was originally found in the mountains before the snow update and the Araneo/Onyc have been in the caves since Ark released.

@DomiDarko does have the correct list.

@DomiDarko Does indeed have the correct list I did a bit of research myself, missing one creature though
the Mega Piranha :P those dudes been chomping after us since the beginning too! :D
Also Brood Mother was there since Arks first release too!

Within the same month we also got:

Spinosaur, Ichthy and Plesiosaur :)
man we have come a long way! :D

4 hours ago, LilNastyGurl said:

Dodo, Parasaur, Trike, Carbonemys, Stego, Bronto and Anky, Dilo, Raptor, Carno, Rex, Coelacanth, Trilobite, Megalodon, Ichthyosaur, Paracer, Giant Ant and Meganeura were the first starter dinos.

Take out the itchy, meganeura, trilobite and giant ant, then that will be the list of dino we had at start and add scorpions.   I am unsure about paracers, i also think they was later arrivals.

3 hours ago, DomiDarko said:

this is the closest.

ptera wasn't part of the original crew it got added after 1 week or so. but I think the achievement counts that towards "initial"

Archived