Easy Ascendant Blueprints in Ragnarok

Randomperson

Oh my, I haven't seen this one. Beware, this area is a Ice Wyvern spawn point. There is sometimes a nest right in this little cove where the treasure chest is located. I have to look for this one. Does it respawn once looted?

Also, there is another great place for yellow and blue loot crates right near this location: When you fly to the right after looking out of this chest cave, you'll soon find an entrance into the mountain. Take a flying mount, and you'll find yourself in a HUGE cavern. Five loot crates (yellow and blue) spawn inside this hall, and they are easy to spot. With the new server option to buff the quality of crates, Ascendant Prints and Items are easy to get. For example, I got an Ascendant Crossbow and Ascendant Fur Leggins. Only Dire Bears and Kairukus wander around this cave, so it's easy to loot the crates. There is a tunnel that leads to a more dangerous area inside this hall, but I haven't checked it out. Blood everywhere, smaller tunnels where you can't take your flyer with you... I guess this is where the Ice Worms live, but I can't confirm this...

Anyway: Thank you for this video, I must have missed the chest when I picked up my Ice Wyvern egg there.

4 hours ago, MrRobertoMoreno said:

Oh my, I haven't seen this one. Beware, this area is a Ice Wyvern spawn point. There is sometimes a nest right in this little cove where the treasure chest is located. I have to look for this one. Does it respawn once looted?

Also, there is another great place for yellow and blue loot crates right near this location: When you fly to the right after looking out of this chest cave, you'll soon find an entrance into the mountain. Take a flying mount, and you'll find yourself in a HUGE cavern. Five loot crates (yellow and blue) spawn inside this hall, and they are easy to spot. With the new server option to buff the quality of crates, Ascendant Prints and Items are easy to get. For example, I got an Ascendant Crossbow and Ascendant Fur Leggins. Only Dire Bears and Kairukus wander around this cave, so it's easy to loot the crates. There is a tunnel that leads to a more dangerous area inside this hall, but I haven't checked it out. Blood everywhere, smaller tunnels where you can't take your flyer with you... I guess this is where the Ice Worms live, but I can't confirm this...

Anyway: Thank you for this video, I must have missed the chest when I picked up my Ice Wyvern egg there.

I got an Ascendant Crossbow Bluprint! And I can confirm it respawns very quickly. After looting the chest, I went to the mentioned cavern (entrance at 30.8/37.9) and looted the crates there. Afterwards I went back to the already respawned chest and got an Ascendant club. I hope there will be some Ascendant fishing rods and quality swords there to find... Thanks a lot for this tip!

On 7/2/2017 at 6:57 AM, MrRobertoMoreno said:

I got an Ascendant Crossbow Bluprint! And I can confirm it respawns very quickly. After looting the chest, I went to the mentioned cavern (entrance at 30.8/37.9) and looted the crates there. Afterwards I went back to the already respawned chest and got an Ascendant club. I hope there will be some Ascendant fishing rods and quality swords there to find... Thanks a lot for this tip!

anytime! i've gotten SO many good weapons other gear. The downside is you have to be lvl 80 to open this chest, but still, it's SUPER powerful!

• 10 months later...

Archived