ARK: Digital Collector's Edition

GET YOURS NOW
ARK on sale on Xbox! Read more... ×
Trev

Official Ragnarok35, Still unplayable lag, Rollbacks and crashes.

1 hour ago, Catalie said:

33 is still going fine. Finally able to enjoy a little bit of the event :)

i alreay have lag spikes of 255 .... lets see on next hours...

Atm u can "do things", but to play u need to be very careful...

4 minutes ago, Trev said:

i alreay have lag spikes of 255 .... lets see on next hours...

Atm u can "do things", but to play u need to be very careful...

Glad its tuesday night and we can finally play with 200~ping average. With some of the same lags every few mins. Like every 5 mins i experience a 10second lag (i get teleported back) 

Im glad i can open my door in 2 or maybe 3 tries now :)

4 hours ago, Oermens38 said:

Is this a teaser for a new ark era? To let us get used to time traveling?

Its a time machine now... servers keeps crashing and constant rollback...

I tammed same griffin 3x so far... :D

EDIT: 4x   ... one more roll back and "im out" till they fix this bs

Edited by Trev

Damn, its saturday and again the server ping shoots over 255. i have been walking up a rock and smashed it 13 times before i gathered the stones with my doedicurus.

I need help mastering the arts of timetraveling so i can play again please!

4 hours ago, Oermens38 said:

Just bumping this thread, its occurring again.

Im not suprised, WC itsnt interested on fixing bs, just on releasing new DLC to sell.

After this prob and other one's, some related with babys food (i loost 4 wyverns),

Other related with the "black sky" that they "imported" from Center map, that also make impossible to use spyglass...

I will not play till 8/8. Then, theres no more AE bull5hit excuses, and will have to answer to ther costumers.

ARK its a great game, but WC will kill it by themselfs.

GG WC, keep ignoring ur costumers, just dont forget we are the ones that pay ur salary.

WC promised they will not wipe on release, there will be no need, they will figure a way to "soft wipe" us before the release.

Edited by Trev

It was all running soo smoothly with the occasional dc or lagspikes but just spend almost 30mins like most post say building a dodo arena for battle against death and it got rolled back. Might add an interesting variable to the fights, the timetraveling.

The EU pve ragnarok 35 still experiencing HUGE lags and is still unplayable.

Is this the same issue as before the patch or did new issues arrive wich causes this?

I thought the patch fixed the issues but sadly not for us.

Hope it gets fixed soon so we can finaly play after a whole weekend of frustrations :(

3 hours ago, Oermens38 said:
I thought the patch fixed the issues but sadly not for us.

Get a chair, they already released "50'ish" patchs, and none solved it.

Or should i say, none was supposed to solve it...

Looks WC its only concerned on releasing new bs, more problems, and only concern on SP so they can sell the DVD's on 8/8

ATM they dont give a [email protected] on what we loose, say or ask, they only "collecting data" to be analyzed "some day"...

Im barely able to feed dinos, so they dont starve, thanks to new "game mechanics" (soft wipe)

So, i moved all important dinos out of LAGnarok, and i just "watch" the new ARK patch, saga, episodes.

Mi base, like so many other ppl on LAGnarok, its there as a "ghost town", waiting for "sun-shining days" after 8/8

Edited by Trev

So some investigation later on our private servers, the lag does seem to correspond with the Auto save period of the server. 

One CPU core(one out of 8) does spike to 100% and that kills the server for some reason. This does seem to appear only on Ragnarok.

Edited by aknarts

The reason your server is crashing and rolling back a lot is that people are uploading items to the ark and then lagging out the server causing a crash and roll back which is duping their items. If you want to see this fixed they need to remove the ability to upload items... fat chance of that happening though.