ARK: Digital Collector's Edition

GET YOURS NOW
ARK on sale on Xbox! Read more... ×
Trev

Official Ragnarok35, Still unplayable lag, Rollbacks and crashes.

Im just posting here, but was original open on Steam foruns.

===============================================

http://steamcommunity.com/app/346110/discussions/0/1368380934261658876/

DarnedWesley 4 hours ago
Official Ragnarok35, Still unplayable lag, Rollbacks and crashes.
now we are 12+ hours further, Because i can't gather any resource i can't feed my dozen babies. the babies that had only few hours to go in event. those few hours became 12 hours. waiting 9 hours for a 3 hour imprint. and i did not see any official words about this getting looked into.
Unbearable, Unplayable, extremely frustrating.

As normal i will not expect a reply from WC... but this its a complete joke...

==========================================================

Trev 4 hours ago 
Its a joke... srv on ddos, lost all mi gear/and griffin...
And i cant get mi body back.
Timers are on loop, every time teh body decay gets to 13m30sec, he reset 1m and goes back to 14m30s

So, i assume, "someone" its dupp items like crazy, and wc dont shutdown the damn srv.
Allowing them to keep doing it, and the rest of players to loose gear/dinos

Its a complete joke WC... gg
Last edited by Trev; 4 hours ago
Bear 4 hours ago 
Happening same on my Ragnarok12 server, i just crashed out while killing alpha rex probably lose dino and gear... not happy
Indal 4 hours ago 
I am trying to switch servers and I can't even do that.I thought the server was so ♥♥♥♥♥♥ because of the upcoming update.But 12 hours later it's still the same♥♥♥♥♥♥
Trev 1 hour ago 
And still the same... And not a single word from WC...
☣ B00 ☣ 1 hour ago 
Same on Ragna33. What the hell is going on?
Reiven 52 minutes ago 
Ragnarok 33 is down altogether, no word yet on what's causing it. I hope nothing is lost. I think there's issues with the map causing this, I noticed wyverns were getting stuck behind a wall. Sucks that pillar spam is extreme and caves are mostly blocked off too.
Last edited by Reiven; 51 minutes ago
Rick Mason 38 minutes ago 
Just throwing this out there. Learn the lesson. Stop playing and just maintain until it's all stable.
Jon Snow 36 minutes ago 
Yea, we are being totally ignored, no one does not even care to answer us here.
Ark community managers are pooping on our head and laughing at us.
Trev 6 minutes ago 
Cmon WC... do something...

Well, it will stop day 8/8 i hope... what a joke.
Jon Snow 3 minutes ago 
What i don't understand at all is why no one give us any kind of information or answer.
We are really ignored, again.

its not just rag servers anymore either, got booted out of island server this morning after hatching my 240md giga, got 5 food in it and dc, then got the dreaded cannot connect to server for 10 mins, rebooted, restarted steam, ark, and nothing, finally log in to find nothing but death cache

4 minutes ago, Trev said:

Server reboot finally? lets see if we did rollback or not?

Ours is still down,:( Let me get this right, while we are crashing... They cut back the amount of meat from dinos, increased amount dinos eat to where we have to feed every 2 days or they starve? Hey guys we have real jobs and real life also? Anyone else hear this? 

Edited by Teresa
added

Thanks for the tags @X111

The sad part of all this is that we tore our old base down, and made a huge transfer to 33. All our best dinos, wyverns you name it is there. I was out fighting a icewyvern when the server went *poof* Will probably loose the wyvern and everything i had on me. I guess thats ok, im just worried about the base and all countless of hours farming / trading to build it. And what will happen to all our babys and 150 Dinos we tamed... 

I guess we are not alone in wondering whats going on. A small update would be nice? 

Gah this is really frustrating >.<

4 minutes ago, Razta said:

Thanks for the tags @X111

The sad part of all this is that we tore our old base down, and made a huge transfer to 33. All our best dinos, wyverns you name it is there. I was out fighting a icewyvern when the server went *poof* Will probably loose the wyvern and everything i had on me. I guess thats ok, im just worried about the base and all countless of hours farming / trading to build it. And what will happen to all our babys and 150 Dinos we tamed... 

I guess we are not alone in wondering whats going on. A small update would be nice? 

Gah this is really frustrating >.<

well at least I know not to pack up shop and move server on release. the thing is though they need to sort this out otherwise its just going to go against them with peoples perceived persona on mods and devs that they're just pumping out game dlc etc for the sheer hell of it

I know its still EA and there is a disclaimer advising that the game is in no way complete and that things will go wrong blah blah blah but theoretically we are their unpaid testers and if they aren't listening to anyone when something goes wrong then its just not doing anything for their ignorance.

if the Mods are looking at this then please feel free to acknowledge the issues people are currently having and address is appropriately

5 minutes ago, ThzNutz said:

33/34/35 are all being currently looked at

WAHOO! plus want to the Mods for putting our concerns up!

thanks buddy!

don't suppose you know if console servers will be affected by this? (whatever the issue may be)

7 minutes ago, X111 said:

console servers will be affected by this?

the issue that is currently being looked at appears to be confined to the servers i listed, although if there are larger problems at hand (such as widespread networking issues/attacks) then yes, i would think any eu server could be affected. dont really have anymore information atm

Edited by ThzNutz