Looking for advanced raiders

I'm looking for any extremely powerful tribes that are on PS4. I am aiming to wipe an alpha that is bullying or as in other peoples cases "protecting" the server. I currently have nothing to offer for you to destroy these people but I've been on this server and is educated in how they work. They themselves have told me that they are "waiting to get wiped" and continue to taunt anyone that opposes them or doesn't agree with them whether they are in an alliance or not. I just want to see them and whoever works with them closely get destroyed since they want to continue to taunt and harass anyone and everyone. Like I said I have nothing to offer at the moment but I can give extensive information on where they are located, who they work close with, and how they try to protect the server. Someone please take their challenge and make them wait no longer. destroy these people and everything they have to show that they are defiantly are not as big as they think they are. 

TmfD is a tribe that likes to hold absolute power (just like any other tribe), but there is no room for reason for them. They refuse to listen to anyone about anything and threaten the other large tribes around them such as Death and Glory, The Elites, and Average Joes. Average Joes from what I've seen have been trying to stray away from TmfD but they continue to taunt and threaten them that if they keep mentioning switching servers or don't listen to their demands that TmfD will wipe them and anyone who helps them. The obelisks are guarded by turrets and almost all the drops are built around with small boxes to keep people from hit and runs. As far as I know Average Joes are good but the other tribes working with them will do as TmfD says.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived