Ark cuddle interval help!

Smithy99506

Greetings, 

I currently require assistance as I've been trying all night with no luck whatsoever. My current custom server settings are as followed: 

MatingIntervalMultiplier=0.04
BabyImprintStatScaleMultiplier=3
BabyCuddleGracePeriodMulitiplier=2
EggHatchSpeedMultiplier=100
BabyMatureSpeedMultiplier=50
BabyCuddleIntervalMultiplier=0.0464
BabyFoodConsumptionSpeedMultiplier=0.5

My problem is that I can't get the correct cuddle interval to fully imprint a Rex. I'm able to get it to 90% at most (Time between cuddles are 8min 39sec). I'd appreciate it if you guys could help me get the perfect interval for my mature speed as I want them to mature quickly but also to be able to fully imprint on them.

(Also if my current rates aren't working can you guys suggest fast rates that will allow be to do what was said above?)

I've also tried it with 0.06, but that unfortunately also caused me to miss the timer and not get the full imprint. 

Edit: I'm on PC.

There is no combination of settings that will absolutely guarantee 100% imprint, due to the fact that it scales, and it will randomize the interval a bit. Best you can do is make sure the Cuddle Interval is modified to at least match the Mature Speed.

So with Mature Speed multiplier of 50, you want a Cuddle Interval that makes you interact 50 times as often. In this case, that would be 0.02

But there is always a chance the randomizer will screw you anyway.

Archived