Help my Comic win a contest!

Ulta

EDIT: Unfortunately the comic didn't make it to the finals, so the contest is over for me...but I'll still be uploading pages for Hybridor onto my DA page. Link is below! Otherwise, this thread is now sadly void.

http://ulta.deviantart.com/gallery/62839026/Hybridor-Comic

Hello citizens of the Ark forums!

I'll get straight to the point. I have entered my very newly made comic into a contest made for 'indie' comic makers. Since it's my dream to hopefully get my comic series out there to the world, I figured I'd try my luck and see if I can possibly win those lessons from higher known comic makers (like Marvel and such according to the contest details).

It's easy to give the comic support. And IT'S FREE! You can even read what's been made so far if you click the cover image on the link I'm about to give. If you like it (or are just bored anyway), support it!

First, copy and paste this link into your browser URL: https://www.pulsar-entertainment.com/contest/contest_detail_page?id=183

Make a quick account using your email. Verify it through that email, return to the site, log in, and return to the link above so you can click that SUPPORT button. Once you see that lone number go up, you are done =)

I'm a very active forum user on the ARK forums and on DA. Figured it wouldn't' hurt to see if anyone wanted to support it here. I need 25 supporters to be able to even get into the Semi-finals!!

Any help is appreciated =) If you support, let me know! Thank you in advance =)

3 minutes ago, maze said:

I like the art style. Though it doesn't really work well on my old phone. Might read it when I get home. 

Thanks! Yeah I wouldn't use a phone to read it. That website is new and so far working through it is a pain in the butt.

Did you support it? If so make sure to let me know! I've been trying to keep track of who actually supported (maybe even to reward the few who did later!).

13 hours ago, maze said:

Yeah, I did. As I said, I like the art style. That's enough to vote for it in my opinion. 

Didn't even had to create an account. I used my google account to log in. Can't be any easier. 

Thank you so much then! Interesting, I used the google part to sign in and it just was buggy as heck. Glad it worked for you =)

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you so much guys! I feel like I got more stranger support from the ARK forums than I did from my own DA account. So cool =3 It helped me reach the Supporter goal of 25!! WOOT!

One day I wanna do an ARK comic too just for funsies.

This is the last day before the comic starts getting judged. I still need more supporters though, in case there's a tie, and you cna still support during the next stages. So if anyone else sees this, go ahead and support since I'll still need it! Thank you in advance guys!

• 2 weeks later...

Well...got the results in today. My comic didn't make the cut to the finals...

Oh well. Least I tried. Thanks to all who supported though. If anyone wants, I will still be making pages for it on my DA page here: http://ulta.deviantart.com/

I will also be putting it on Smack Jeeves and probably Tapas (?) at a later date. Thanks again everyone.

11 hours ago, Gest said:

I pressed the support button! Good luck and development in your endeavors!

Thank you very much =) Unfortunately your support won't be useful on that site since I already lost in the contest. But the gesture is still appreciated =)

For anyone still wanting to keep up with it though, I upload a new page every Saturday to my DA account. I'll edit it in my first post and put it here as well.

http://ulta.deviantart.com/gallery/62839026/Hybridor-Comic

Archived