Console Update: PS4 and Xbox - New ETA: Week of July 3rd

Jatheish

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh god another special event. So expect extensive roll backs, players duping incessantly, disconnects and servers kicking half or all players off periodically. People who dupe need a console ban, not only does it make it unbalanced for other players, it makes the server nearly unplayable for hours while they do it. And I really hope they start doing predownloads for updates. No matter how fast my Internet is, people in the big cities have faster speeds. Rather have 1gb to download when they release an update than have 10gb before I can check on babies. 

6 minutes ago, SirTCO85 said:

Like I said it was a good catch, but one has to assume since it changed the build it will have to go back to Microsoft to make sure the changes will not affect Xbox negatively.  

It will....doesn't take long, according to Jat....he said the certification was more for stability, to make sure the game runs, not for critical bugs...

Something doesn't sound right. Twice the game has been submitted and twice it has been approved to distribute and twice it was pulled at the last minute for the same highly critical issue. Doesn't sound like people are talking to each other in the office which allowed the same issue to go back out unresolved then it was pulled in the first place. Don't know what's going on there but hope office problems get sorted soon. 

18 minutes ago, GSD said:

Something doesn't sound right. Twice the game has been submitted and twice it has been approved to distribute and twice it was pulled at the last minute for the same highly critical issue. Doesn't sound like people are talking to each other in the office which allowed the same issue to go back out unresolved then it was pulled in the first place. Don't know what's going on there but hope office problems get sorted soon. 

It has only been submitted once.....

• Jatheish unpinned and unfeatured this topic

Archived