Console Update: PS4 and Xbox - New ETA: Week of July 3rd

Jatheish

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While you take this time to fix this glitch can you also fix the game breaking c4 glitch on notames servers Xbox it seems to be using 2 c4 for every 1, also can we get a small industrial engine,  that make rafts go forward in auto drive there's a lot of driving  rafts in notames, something in between the Moter boat and raft

It's better this way. I guess the highly critical issue is to do with war paints causing configuration errors and 1 fps in bases, well... I hope it is, so that it's fixed on Wednesday because I just want to be able to play the game (On our official server) and move around my base without errors popping up until I close the game and delete the configuration, while also losing all of my non-dedicated server data in the process, unfortunately. This has been the biggest issue so far with Ark. We have barely been online because of it, so having that fixed will feel like Christmas from the perspective of a kid again. 9_9

Thanks for extended the x2 event next weekend. I missed out on breeding because of the errors and insane lag. 

3 hours ago, CrackerJackx13 said:

Its true there is, and he is not alone, the game is basically broken in the pvp offical servers, there are literally over 100k + duplicated items now floating around...and there is no going back who is wild card really catering to, the cancer of the community, or those that play the game legit. think on that. Before all those fanboys jumpt to the defense, the facts are there pore out out more content then they do debugging and patches/ possible ddos protection(none so far), the proof is there, like EA they only care about money it seems. if they didnt more would have been done sooner.

you dont understand the process thats needed here. sure it is broken your right. they do need to fix it your right. but they said early on in development how this game would be processed. first pushing out the content and then the fixes. i sry this dosent fit your plans but they are sticking to a system that is working regardless of how much griping that is being done. see everyone of us signed up for an early access project that was clearly advertised to be bugged and broken. YOU agreed to it just like i did. and sitting here going on about it isnt changing anything. and for you to call someone a fanboy because they support the production process and are understanding of the work that is going into this game is sad. you look like a 5 year old throwing a tantrum in the toy section. just stop. they are pushing out update after update and fix after fix and if you cant wait piss off. 

2 minutes ago, StuffyUnicorn32 said:

you dont understand the process thats needed here. sure it is broken your right. they do need to fix it your right. but they said early on in development how this game would be processed. first pushing out the content and then the fixes. i sry this dosent fit your plans but they are sticking to a system that is working regardless of how much griping that is being done. see everyone of us signed up for an early access project that was clearly advertised to be bugged and broken. YOU agreed to it just like i did. and sitting here going on about it isnt changing anything. and for you to call someone a fanboy because they support the production process and are understanding of the work that is going into this game is sad. you look like a 5 year old throwing a tantrum in the toy section. just stop. they are pushing out update after update and fix after fix and if you cant wait piss off. 

Thank you for admitting that i'm right. being told to piss off though i find mildly inappropriate unless i stated something that mite been factual and those facts pissed you off, im sorry we are all fustrated sir. it will be ok

Kind regards,
Crackerjackx13

1 minute ago, CrackerJackx13 said:

Thank you for admitting that i'm right. being told to piss off though i find mildly inappropriate unless i stated something that mite been factual and those facts pissed you off, im sorry we are all fustrated sir. it will be ok

Kind regards,
Crackerjackx13

everyone is frustrated about one thing or another in this game. everyone has something that they love about the game changed. everyone is going through the same crap storm of bugs and glitches you are. its how its handled that makes the difference. everyday on twitter and the forums there is someone pulling this down with the devs bs and it gets old. these guys are spending more time working on this game than living their life spending time with their families for a game we love. and anyone that has respect for that is a fanboy. and if someone doesnt jump on your hate wagon they are a fanboy. simply put if you dnt like it quit. come back when it finished. just stop crying all the time. they tell us one thing they are fixing and jerks want to point out everything else that is wrong. nothing is good enough. you think i like the fact i lost 2 highly mutated dinos that i got my hands on besause some jerks wanted to crash my server so they can dup. nope it pissed me off but im not here crying. im waiting. waiting for the devs to get to that part of a nearly endless list of things they need to do. if you have a problem send in a ticket and wait in line line everyone else or move on.

8 hours ago, CrackerJackx13 said:

Its true there is, and he is not alone, the game is basically broken in the pvp offical servers, there are literally over 100k + duplicated items now floating around...and there is no going back who is wild card really catering to, the cancer of the community, or those that play the game legit. think on that. Before all those fanboys jumpt to the defense, the facts are there pore out out more content then they do debugging and patches/ possible ddos protection(none so far), the proof is there, like EA they only care about money it seems. if they didnt more would have been done sooner.

Lol 

You missed it. But yes you are heard. Now back on topic.... 

Lol

• Volunteer Moderator
3 hours ago, SirSwir1 said:

Is 2x the old 4x gather?

Official servers used to be 1x. Occasionally they would boost to 2x on the weekends. Then 2x became the baseline rate. Now, occasional they do 1.5x which is a 50% boost on the new baseline. This weekend they did a 2x which is effectively a 4x of the rates from when the game launched. 

I'm pretty sure that didn't clear up anything. :)

11 hours ago, Jat said:

I have some unfortunate news about the console builds for today. They had passed certification and were ready to be released, however, our QA team found a highly critical issue a short while ago which is resulting in us pulling the build from release. Apologies for the late notice on this, we weren't sure if we would have been able to pull the build in time but just received confirmation that they will not be set live. We will be working on resolving these issues and having a complete build available this coming Wednesday. I know delays suck, and it's frustrating having to wait but in this case, it allows us to get out a more stable build to you. The alternative was a hotfix tomorrow, but potentially souring your play experience over the 24 hours, which is why we decided to pull the builds instead.

So the new ETA is currently set to Wednesday for both platforms. We will update you on a more specific time on the day itself. Due to this delay, we will be running another 2x evolution event this weekend, with increased breeding, maturation, and lesser mating intervals in addition to the standard bonuses to experience, taming, and harvesting.

Really wish my tribe could take advantage of the x2 breeding but our server keeps going down, Everything we hatched is probably dead now :(

13 hours ago, CrackerJackx13 said:

Exactly, talk about dedicated?? I have played this game almost every single day of my life for over 2 years now. First Xbox switched to p4. My ark life gets 100% more attention than my real life... and you want me to just "put up" with dupers? My server has been rolled back every 5 minutes for almost a full 2 weeks now. And yes I mean every hour of the day for a solid 2 weeks non stop. Countless babies died, countless eggs hatched cause I can't pick them up. Countless times I come back into the ark dead losing my ascendant riot and asc snipe. Oh and you wanna raid a duper? Hope Your ready to fight 50 gigas, with only 5 of them actually being different gigas. Plus the 1000's of tek gates, tek grenades, c4 and transmitters they have duped. Yes thousands. I know people who do it and they have unlimited everything, it's complete bs and I actually fully quit playing 2 days ago I'm sad to say. So yea, dont think that stuff isnt real and isn't destroying ark and the community. Cause it is... I hope it gets fixed for all the players hoping to play end game some day on official servers. 

17 hours ago, CrackerJackx13 said:

Just wait it out, eventually those duped items will run out. Once it get patched, all the bigger/better tribes will eventually surpass even the dupers, look at UC, of they can do it, so can we

Is a long weekend coming up in Canada so a x2 Event IS GREAT!!!

I wonder how many people use duplicating glitches, because looking at the bases some people have it is just crazy how 

they would manage to tame/breed all those hundreds of tames and build these massive glitchy-lagging-frame-dropping-gamebooting-bases. 

I just hope to find a small area to build in the new map Raganarok, before the pillar epidemic......  :Jerbmad:

• Jatheish unpinned and unfeatured this topic

Archived