Console Update: PS4 and Xbox - New ETA: Week of July 3rd

Jatheish

• Jatheish unpinned and unfeatured this topic
  • Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 26.6.2017 at 10:46 PM, Jat said:

So the new ETA is currently set to next week for both platforms. We will update you on a more specific time and day itself. Due to this delay, we will be running another 2x evolution event this weekend, with increased breeding, maturation, and lesser mating intervals in addition to the standard bonuses to experience, taming, and harvesting.

Is this still accurate? Another evolution++ event? Then I would start incubating some more eggs. Any infos? 

10 hours ago, Kushoholic said:

Is this still accurate? Another evolution++ event? Then I would start incubating some more eggs. Any infos? 

Yes I would also appreciate if we have an official word on this. It's hard to understand if they are talking about last weekend's event or they talking about the upcoming one, seeing as it is an old post from Jat that has been updated numerous times.

On 7/5/2017 at 9:06 PM, GavinChester said:

Yes I would also appreciate if we have an official word on this. It's hard to understand if they are talking about last weekend's event or they talking about the upcoming one, seeing as it is an old post from Jat that has been updated numerous times.

this was for the last event. if you were following the post from the begining it was easy to know the time frame they are talking about. every othere weekend is always an event or so it feels like

Here we are on July 19 and studio WC is still silent and haven't seen anything posted or stated at all this month. Ragnarok still is not out for consoles and on other sites it is saying it is delayed again, wish that they would say that on this site as it is their official one. Does this mean that the official release is going to get delayed too? wish that there was some answers and communications, after two years wish that this wasn't a problem anymore(communication) and also wish they were better about the delays.

• Volunteer Moderator
1 minute ago, SasquatchJ07 said:

Here we are on July 19 and studio WC is still silent and haven't seen anything posted or stated at all this month. Ragnarok still is not out for consoles and on other sites it is saying it is delayed again, wish that they would say that on this site as it is their official one. Does this mean that the official release is going to get delayed too? wish that there was some answers and communications, after two years wish that this wasn't a problem anymore(communication) and also wish they were better about the delays.

They did post here: 

1 minute ago, SasquatchJ07 said:

yes they delayed it from this first post to today and yes they delayed it again and have said there working on the retail version why we havnt got rag or alot of fixes  in game after there done they said they will work on the game that's being played now today they should say a new eta and the state of the game prob later today.

• 2 weeks later...

guess maybe many of us were correct in guessing this update will NOT hit our consoles until AFTER the game releases...  so I am done looking to see when the "update" will come, I am done playing ark until i see it on the market, then maybe I will check to see if the update is here... I realize they are doing "everything" they can, however that does not help the fact there are issues that make the game not as much fun as it had been and it really seems to me (and many other PS4 owners) that the main concern for wild card is pc, xbox and retail disc - maybe someday will get to fix your PS4 issues... it is funny though, the statement from Jat says "updates for both platforms" next week... well I thought they were working on the PS4... now all of a sudden it is both??? from day to day it is CONSTANTLY another excuse... what is even more disturbing is I watched and watched this and other ark update threads yesterday and this morning and NEVER saw anything about them pushing it back to next week until 20 minutes ago and that was at 12:10 pm est on 7/27/2017, yet it says it was posted YESTERDAY - but does not give a time which means it was more than 24 hours ago.. do not understand how something like this is posted but not showing up for so long - even though I was in this very thread off and on all day yesterday and THIS MORNING... I also do not understand the point of the "2X weekend" - when so many of us are having issues they throw in  a "special event" which is gonna be only good for those who are NOT having issues, since many of us PS4 players are NOT able to play or play properly (without crashes or dying when trying to get into the boss arena)... again to heck with all us PS4 owners...

Archived