Console Update: PS4 and Xbox - New ETA: Week of July 3rd

Jatheish

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/26/2017 at 3:46 PM, Jat said:

I have some unfortunate news about the console builds for today. They had passed certification and were ready to be released, however, our QA team found a highly critical issue a short while ago which is resulting in us pulling the build from release. Apologies for the late notice on this, we weren't sure if we would have been able to pull the build in time but just received confirmation that they will not be set live. We will be working on resolving these issues. I know delays suck, and it's frustrating having to wait but in this case, it allows us to get out a more stable build to you. The alternative was a hotfix tomorrow, but potentially souring your play experience over the 24 hours, which is why we decided to pull the builds instead.

So the new ETA is currently set to next week for both platforms. We will update you on a more specific time and day itself. Due to this delay, we will be running another 2x evolution event this weekend, with increased breeding, maturation, and lesser mating intervals in addition to the standard bonuses to experience, taming, and harvesting.

Still no fix for.the c4 bug i see. Would be nice not to randomly lose c4 while placing it.

Just now, DragonmanVIIII said:

Flying bug, can't get on a flyer without DC'ing in mid air. The whole server is going crazy with flyers getting stuck in mid air and can't be whistled down.... This update killed the game

Yup here too on the center. Had a wyvern and a tap in the air, thought i'd take a raft but that doesnt help much either because it crashes anyway. Update was rushed and completely raptored the game right now unless you're just sitting at base maybe 

Do not approach caves your character will glitch  through  the ground when you log back in and you will lose everything if you were on a mount it will follow you through the ground as well.  In addition graphics errors generated from the consul after downloading this update goes across multiple games. Clears up when restarting console. 

10 minutes ago, Kai905 said:

Yup here too on the center. Had a wyvern and a tap in the air, thought i'd take a raft but that doesnt help much either because it crashes anyway. Update was rushed and completely raptored the game right now unless you're just sitting at base maybe 

Yep, also DC'ing when riding a giga..... Looks like our baby's are going to starve. There needs to be a major roleback to fix this mess. Or even roleback to the previous v756 at least it worked

10 hours ago, ShaZam1414 said:

This would be true "if" they actually made an actual update without 1 broken stuff. I mean look at the C4 Dupe, its been here since February(maybe even longer) to this day, and im talking about 260v <-- I didn't see anything on the notes regarding this.

But they know something is wrong so are with holding until correct. It's like polishing a car, you make sure every inch of the car has been applicated and the buff. These things take time and it will be sorted this is EA after all

4 minutes ago, CeCeBear95 said:

I know no one will probably care as much as I do but the backwards storage boxes and everything in dinos, Its driving me crazy

I'm with ya on that one! I would rather not go to the bottom of my box just to grab my logout gear EVERY time... Ugh this update needs to be pulled or rolled back

• Jatheish unpinned and unfeatured this topic

Archived