Console Update: PS4 and Xbox - New ETA: Week of July 3rd

Jatheish

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Jat so we the console community aren't getting the XBOX One RAGNORAK DLC on the 4th of July or any day before that or after that? Now my player dedicated server is gonna have to wait and and they were hoping it whould come out on Tuesday the 4th of july. I also have off of work and was really hoping to play the DLC too.

Really wish they would give us times when events start. Logged in to pick up my eggs and they were all gone because the event started early. Events never end when they say they will and sometimes they will start a whole day late. Makes it really hard to plan things. I hope they do better and handle things more professionally. If you don't end an event and are gonna let it be extended, say so. If you're gonna start it early, post it somewhere. Sucks preparing for this stuff for a week and then loosing all your eggs. 

14 hours ago, X111 said:

keep up the good work WC, we don't want broken games and are happy to wait!

This would be true "if" they actually made an actual update without 1 broken stuff. I mean look at the C4 Dupe, its been here since February(maybe even longer) to this day, and im talking about 260v <-- I didn't see anything on the notes regarding this.

1 minute ago, ShaZam1414 said:

This would be true "if" they actually made an actual update without 1 broken stuff. I mean look at the C4 Dupe, its been here since February(maybe even longer) to this day, and im talking about 260v <-- I didn't see anything on the notes regarding this.

and their micro light blue lettering on top of light blue background that is impossible to read and they wont fix because they want it to be "visually appealing" 

12 hours ago, Inzzane said:

If that patch already passed MS cert. then WC can hand it out whenever they want, even on a public holiday ;) You can always find crazy people wanting to work on such days for extra money

That is true but I've never heard of an update being released on a weekend or public holiday as the staff at Microsoft don't work on those days. 

@Jat Hello, I'm perfectly fine with pusbing dates on updates if there is an error and it needs fixing. I'd rather wait for a good package than rush to a broken one. But these evolution events are just that, broken packages in PS4 that ruin the raising of babies. I can't for the lofe of me imprint anything due to timer reseting but baby keeps on growing. It is astonishing that the game is so close to release and yet this things keeps on happening EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. I'd rather not have an event at all if it's gonna be like this. I enjoy this game, I believe you people have a jewel here that it is still being polished but this thing is causing many people to move on. On day of lag ruins 10 days of work raising a Giga with 100% imprint since the last day an event comes and forget about imprinting. Please, consider stoping these events alltogether until you find a fix for this issue. Thank you.

1 hour ago, harcormor said:

This is stupid...we are going to have to download this huge update monday(IF they even put it out Monday) and then turn around Tuesday and download ragnarok(AGAIN IF they get that out on time too)!!!! Get your crap together people. 

I would bet you that we will get our pc equivalent of 259, 260 and Ragnarock as 1 file on Tuesday.....probably 60 gigs....

@Jat With the release of ragnarok in the next few days, will character transfer be enabled cause if so, ggwp new players wyverns 1st day OP asf, also will the oceanic region have more than 5servers? like jesus the island is bad enough have only like 8servers always full. a reply will be much appreciated. :)

Edit : Is there going to be server wipes because of the full release of ark? Seeing if there is ggwp new players will get on and quit instantly.

40 minutes ago, Jamage007 said:

Start a breeding event then your gonna drop this update earlier than you said while everyone has babies down.....DILO. Is this some sort sick joke you guys take pleasure in? Biggest trolls on ark are the devs.

this is the actual best thing ive read all day, you are actually god. Im changing my life motto to -The biggest trolls on ark are the devs-

update causeing massive DC issues on center in different areas of the map, no tribes can get close with out dc'ing, lost three tames already due to disconnecting, litterally disconnected 15 times now tryng to get our stuff back, allies came to see if they could eat dinos attacking our tames after we dc'ed off them and all our allies DC'ed too, we are built right next to this area and now can not leave our base and part of our base is in the autodc area 

• Jatheish unpinned and unfeatured this topic

Archived