Console Update: PS4 and Xbox - New ETA: Week of July 3rd

Jatheish

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like how people think the duped items will just "fade away" like they never happened after they find a way to stop the duping "if they ever do " it will never go away only the top tribes will have it though after they raid everyone else until a point where they can literally be invincible. No one can grind out thousand of tek behemoths doesn't matter how long you take. After water glitch is patches no one is mass raising gigas by the hundreds (yet they still exist) so you've basically made the game unplayable and refuse to wipe the servers so this is what you get. A wasteland where the elite 100 person tribes have everything in the thousands and then little pauper tribes who try to catch up but will never even reach 1% of the size and monopoly that the mega tribes already have. 

23 hours ago, Jat said:

I have some unfortunate news about the console builds for today. They had passed certification and were ready to be released, however, our QA team found a highly critical issue a short while ago which is resulting in us pulling the build from release. Apologies for the late notice on this, we weren't sure if we would have been able to pull the build in time but just received confirmation that they will not be set live. We will be working on resolving these issues and having a complete build available this coming Wednesday. I know delays suck, and it's frustrating having to wait but in this case, it allows us to get out a more stable build to you. The alternative was a hotfix tomorrow, but potentially souring your play experience over the 24 hours, which is why we decided to pull the builds instead.

So the new ETA is currently set to Wednesday for both platforms. We will update you on a more specific time on the day itself. Due to this delay, we will be running another 2x evolution event this weekend, with increased breeding, maturation, and lesser mating intervals in addition to the standard bonuses to experience, taming, and harvesting.

Cool!!!!

9 hours ago, Mjsechrest said:

I like how people think the duped items will just "fade away" like they never happened after they find a way to stop the duping "if they ever do " it will never go away only the top tribes will have it though after they raid everyone else until a point where they can literally be invincible. No one can grind out thousand of tek behemoths doesn't matter how long you take. After water glitch is patches no one is mass raising gigas by the hundreds (yet they still exist) so you've basically made the game unplayable and refuse to wipe the servers so this is what you get. A wasteland where the elite 100 person tribes have everything in the thousands and then little pauper tribes who try to catch up but will never even reach 1% of the size and monopoly that the mega tribes already have. 

A little off topic wouldn't ya think? There's like 100 threads for this already lol

After playing this game for some 1000hours or so I think my voice should carry a liitle weight. So, my question is. Do you think its within the dev ability to rework the Ovis spaw zones and rates on the Island? I think there are other more opimal locations than their current spawns. The situation now is they basicly almost instantly get torn appart by dire wolves packs. 

On ‎6‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 4:46 PM, Jat said:

I have some unfortunate news about the console builds for today. They had passed certification and were ready to be released, however, our QA team found a highly critical issue a short while ago which is resulting in us pulling the build from release. Apologies for the late notice on this, we weren't sure if we would have been able to pull the build in time but just received confirmation that they will not be set live. We will be working on resolving these issues and having a complete build available this coming Wednesday. I know delays suck, and it's frustrating having to wait but in this case, it allows us to get out a more stable build to you. The alternative was a hotfix tomorrow, but potentially souring your play experience over the 24 hours, which is why we decided to pull the builds instead.

So the new ETA is currently set to Thursday for both platforms. We will update you on a more specific time on the day itself. Due to this delay, we will be running another 2x evolution event this weekend, with increased breeding, maturation, and lesser mating intervals in addition to the standard bonuses to experience, taming, and harvesting.

Providing it's not delayed again why not just extend it through the 11th? I'm sure that something was going to be done for the release of Ragnarok. Extending it will cover the first week of release and it saves you from turning it off just to turn it right back on.

3 hours ago, Dark2084 said:

Providing it's not delayed again why not just extend it through the 11th? I'm sure that something was going to be done for the release of Ragnarok. Extending it will cover the first week of release and it saves you from turning it off just to turn it right back on.

Nah man, Single Player people like myself have been waiting for these Single player fixes for a long time, I can handle a week's wait and stuff on ETA's. But 2 weeks more and a bigger patch? I don't think so.

30 minutes ago, ShaZam1414 said:

Nah man, Single Player people like myself have been waiting for these Single player fixes for a long time, I can handle a week's wait and stuff on ETA's. But 2 weeks more and a bigger patch? I don't think so.

Sorry I should have specified.... I was talking about extending the 2x event not delaying the update/patch even further.

• Jatheish unpinned and unfeatured this topic

Archived