Console Update: PS4 and Xbox - New ETA: Week of July 3rd

Jatheish

• Administrator

I have some unfortunate news about the console builds for today. They had passed certification and were ready to be released, however, our QA team found a highly critical issue a short while ago which is resulting in us pulling the build from release. Apologies for the late notice on this, we weren't sure if we would have been able to pull the build in time but just received confirmation that they will not be set live. We will be working on resolving these issues. I know delays suck, and it's frustrating having to wait but in this case, it allows us to get out a more stable build to you. The alternative was a hotfix tomorrow, but potentially souring your play experience over the 24 hours, which is why we decided to pull the builds instead.

So the new ETA is currently set to next week for both platforms. We will update you on a more specific time and day itself. Due to this delay, we will be running another 2x evolution event this weekend, with increased breeding, maturation, and lesser mating intervals in addition to the standard bonuses to experience, taming, and harvesting.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, Jat said:

I have some unfortunate news about the console builds for today. They had passed certification and were ready to be released, however, our QA team found a highly critical issue a short while ago which is resulting in us pulling the build from release. Apologies for the late notice on this, we weren't sure if we would have been able to pull the build in time but just received confirmation that they will not be set live. We will be working on resolving these issues and having a complete build available this coming Wednesday. I know delays suck, and it's frustrating having to wait but in this case, it allows us to get out a more stable build to you. The alternative was a hotfix tomorrow, but potentially souring your play experience over the 24 hours, which is why we decided to pull the builds instead.

So the new ETA is currently set to Wednesday for both platforms. We will update you on a more specific time on the day itself. Due to this delay, we will be running another 2x evolution event this weekend, with increased breeding, maturation, and lesser mating intervals in addition to the standard bonuses to experience, taming, and harvesting.

Unfortunate news but good call jat

20 minutes ago, Jtmorris said:

^^^

There's always someone.... 

Its true there is, and he is not alone, the game is basically broken in the pvp offical servers, there are literally over 100k + duplicated items now floating around...and there is no going back who is wild card really catering to, the cancer of the community, or those that play the game legit. think on that. Before all those fanboys jumpt to the defense, the facts are there pore out out more content then they do debugging and patches/ possible ddos protection(none so far), the proof is there, like EA they only care about money it seems. if they didnt more would have been done sooner.

1 hour ago, Jat said:

I have some unfortunate news about the console builds for today. They had passed certification and were ready to be released, however, our QA team found a highly critical issue a short while ago which is resulting in us pulling the build from release. Apologies for the late notice on this, we weren't sure if we would have been able to pull the build in time but just received confirmation that they will not be set live. We will be working on resolving these issues and having a complete build available this coming Wednesday. I know delays suck, and it's frustrating having to wait but in this case, it allows us to get out a more stable build to you. The alternative was a hotfix tomorrow, but potentially souring your play experience over the 24 hours, which is why we decided to pull the builds instead.

So the new ETA is currently set to Wednesday for both platforms. We will update you on a more specific time on the day itself. Due to this delay, we will be running another 2x evolution event this weekend, with increased breeding, maturation, and lesser mating intervals in addition to the standard bonuses to experience, taming, and harvesting.

It's alright that the update has been delayed due to a bug but many servers on all platforms have been down for about 4 days if you could give any info on when they will come up or if the servers will be getting the first x2 event since they were down. Thank you

1 hour ago, Jat said:

This is a dissapointing but still very very good move. Delays sucks for sure, but better to get a stable version, as an unstable version with tries to fix it (like the last times). You also informed us as soon as possible and made things clear. Big up for all that. Much improvement made, and as it is this time the fix of the waterglitch, I am very sure people dont mind at all. 

2 hours ago, Jat said:

@Jat I really appreciate the update. I am often critical of the level of communication on this forum but this is a good response. Keep up the great work. I lost a giga to the unplayable servers on the weekend. I'm happy that the event will be coming back. Hopefully the servers are playable and I can be successful this time. 

• Jatheish unpinned and unfeatured this topic

Archived