tenten

Primitive Plus V1.5 Bug List

- Fresh Rice can't be cooked. (New cooking method)

- Battle Axe BPs can't be made in Grindstone

- Vegetable taming: only Fresh Rice and sometime soy beans seem to work, none of the other advanced crops have a taming effect as told on twitter.

- only a few obsidian spots on Vulcano and in caves produce coal that works in the industrial stuff. All the other spots on the island give the event coal from winter wonderland. (Fixed with patch 260)

- lystro can't be tamed with rare flower

- Pachyrhino can't be tamed with bug repellent

- Biotoxin can't be put in slot 0 to tame eels

- SE saddles from the last added dinos still missing

- No toilet

- Fishing: can't fish any BPs since last ARK patch (only tested with sap bait), no more fishing rod BPs only from supply drops since V1.5 patch (was reported, I haven't found a single one)

- Alpha Megalodon don't give prime fish. Salmon can't be harvested with a sickle for prime fish. Only way to get it is via fishing (to my knowledge)

- Tames can't eat ribs and poultry bacon

- Bed multiples times in engram list

- War painting not working / disappears when leaving render distance

- Client crash when flying or jumping over a explorer note

- Big Stone Fence, the Small Stone Fence and the Yurt disappear when you relog back into the game

- Unlocking hairstyles and costumes does not work in Prim+ It appears that we are getting our costumes now but the hairstyles are still not showing up. 

- Impossible to craft Megalania kibble

- Megatherium can't harvest fish, stego, mammoth corpses

I will add things if they pop up.

Edited by tenten

Fresh rice needs to be dried in smokehouse. Only dry rice can be made into edible rice. I think it's in the dicription.

All cave obsidian nodes also give usable coal.

I believe toilet is unlocked after ascention, I could be wrong. Don't really care about it :D

Drops have fishing rods. Fishing with sap was nerfed hard, so I don't think it's a bug.

This is a great thread. Thanks for putting this together for us, tenten! 

Could you also add that the Big Stone Fence, the Small Stone Fence and the Yurt disappear when you relog back into the game?  

If we keep all of the bugs in one spot, maybe it will be easier for the devs to see them. :D

There is only a month left for them to fix things before the release. I sure hope they can get them figured out.

10 minutes ago, Zadira said:

If we keep all of the bugs in one spot, maybe it will be easier for the devs to see them. :D

There is only a month left for them to fix things before the release. I sure hope they can get them figured out.

Well I just hope they read this forum from time to time. We never got an answer so probably not...

But they are extremely obsessed with twitter, so maybe someone can bother them there.

Are you on Xbox? I don't have some of those issues in on OC.

All of the four advanced crops seem to be taming just fine. That's long grass, citronel, rockkarrot, savoroot. Not sure if other crops are supposed to (such as cabbage, tomatoes, etc). If you meant the others, then yes those crops don't tame at a higher TE.

-Client crash on explores note. This seems new for me and holy crap is it annoying. I steer clear now.

-tames not eating ribs or poultry is sad. Please fix.

-Salmon do drop prime meat from sickle harvest, but it's not guaranteed and.

-Confirm the odd multiple beds in craft list.

Cant comment on others. Was going to test bug repellant on pachyrinos but didn't have time.

I don't know if there's another good place for this that is actually active with members, but I can't even load Primitive Plus in single-player.  It takes forever to even try, then crashes the client.  I am re-validating game files right now, but that's hardly ever worked before (it has sometimes, though with no mods/overhauls selected).  Re-installing might be my only option, but I really hate how often I've already had to do that for the normal game mode.  Sigh...  It would be nice if they fix a lot more of their crashes before they fully release the game.

EDIT:  lol w.t.f?  70 files failed to validate and will be reacquired.  What the actual %&^$?

Edited by SilverKnightGG

Prim+ ragnarok... Not able to make any scorched earth saddles or items, this makes a large portion of the map useless, i think everything but the windmill should be added, anything brought in to the game disappears on server restart... Playing on ps4 unofficial pc server... We also need some sort of tranq dart equivalent, high level dire bears(among other things ) are almost impossible to tame.... I also think the smoke house should be able to run off firewood instead of just spark powder... Seems kinda silly that it has a fire box that only works with spark powder haha