Best official Therizino stats?

Vita

Hi guys, I know there's many of us out here who are trying to breed up some beast therizino lines. I play Xbox primitive and so far I am hatching my theris at 8.1k HP and 373dmg. My other stats are just average right now, but I believe that the HP and Dmg I have are considered high average? Post here pics or a list of your therizino stats, just wondering what other people out there are working with to see what kind of stats I should shoot for to get the highest. 

• 3 months later...
On ‎6‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 9:45 AM, Vita said:

It does seem like tames have been going down with ALOT more melee recently lol we tamed like 6 pteras with over 400 melee and an anky

I've noticed this too.  At least for flyers I can understand this seeing as how no points on flyers get wasted on movespeed... but I've probably tamed 50 level 140+ rexes in the past year and melee below 350, sometimes as low as 275 and most times around 300-320 seemed to be the norm.  I started on the new servers and tamed a 140m (prime) and two 150 females with kibble... male had 330 melee, first fem had 352 and second had 372.  That was completely unheard of to me.... plus they all had over 9k health.  Methinks RNGesus was given a talking to.

Archived