Ragnarok vs Scorched Earth

Exoticka

3 minutes ago, AngryChris73 said:

Ragnorak doesn't have these yet but will soon once the desert is added. 

Will it?  It's probably just my own ignorance, but I'm not aware of any ability to localize weather within the game currently.  And it sure as hell wouldn't make any sense for the desert weather to exist any place except for the desert biome.

Plus, they'd lose some of their impact when people can just fly out of the biome rather than having to stay and deal with it, as you do in SE.

22 hours ago, Shoosty said:

Will it?  It's probably just my own ignorance, but I'm not aware of any ability to localize weather within the game currently.  And it sure as hell wouldn't make any sense for the desert weather to exist any place except for the desert biome.

Plus, they'd lose some of their impact when people can just fly out of the biome rather than having to stay and deal with it, as you do in SE.

That's a great question. 

If the desert biome has the lightning storms, heat waves and dust storms then I'm never going back to SE. It is a possibility that they will add the SE weather, anywhere by the desert biome's world border is SE hot. Fingers crossed that the weather makes it to Ragnarok too.

15 minutes ago, ShawnWolf said:

I might go back to SE for the jerboas but that's about it.

Maybe they'll implement the Phoenix into SE finally, give a reason to buy SE aside from the engrams.

Jerboa's are on Ragnorok ;) Beaches around the west side of Viking Bay heading towards the jungle I've found loads and carved them up for lovely hide.

1 minute ago, Kraken said:

Jerboa's are on Ragnorok ;) Beaches around the west side of Viking Bay heading towards the jungle I've found loads and carved them up for lovely hide.

Oh. That's a somewhat pleasant surprise. What kind of weather is there on Ragnarok currently? Same as Island, or do thunderstorms happen like the ones from The Center map?

Archived