Smalls the insane compy

CaptainBonecold

Smalls and me we go all the way back. Two peas in a pod. I knock Smalls out with a club. Feed him prime meat.  The little guy stuck around. Tame a few dilos. Tame a Dodo for fun. Smalls with me all the time. Always together. Me and smalls. Until the day i thought I lost him. It was after my raptor captures. Smalls and me seen this nice swamp farming. I had 2 sarco at base. Ridding Brute force with smalls. Blam knock off and grab by a kapro. Then both me and Brute force was leech having to fight two Kapros and two sarcos. Died and thought Smalls was a goner. Brute die. RIP you low lv Sacro. Went back to edge of base and you know who is there? It's Smalls. Alive and he was returning home. Smalls is now in the gunpowder room. 

17 hours ago, Jamagh said:

You tamed your compy with prime meat? I always just throw a little british girl at them to tame em.

To summon a British girl you nedd 5000 black pearls, 5000 Silica pearls, 5000 rare flowers, 5000 crystals and sell your soul to the Dodo Wyvern. The Dodo Wyvern will teach you the proper way to summon a British girl.

• 3 weeks later...

During a scouting mission I took smalls out. It was the biggest mistake. "Look smalls a giga to add to our army."-Smalls poop- -lay down traps - "Nooooooooo smalls don't attac!" 

After smalls died. The message said your lv 150 Smalls is dead. R.I.P. Smalls you crazy compy.

After his death I enter destroyallenemies command. 

Archived