BIGGEST ARK SALE ON ALL PLATFORMS EVER! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
vonholtz

Single player game on Ragnarok is gone after patch.

I just got home from work saw there was a new patch 259.21 and thought great. Downloaded it on Steam and tried to log in to my single player Ragnarok game. I have no survivor in the game and it set back to make a new survivor screen. I seem to have lost my save game or my survivor. I do not want to long in to the game on a new survivor. Is there anyway to get my game back or did this new patch just kill a weeks and a half  time playing for nothing?

Can you plz sort this out. I get home from hard day of work and I can not even relax with a fun game. 

Read the patch notes :

- Ragnarok singleplayer data has moved.

SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\ARK\ShooterGame\Saved\SavedArksLocal

Within this folder, move your Ragnarok save file and player data (LocalPlayer.arkprofile) in SavedArksLocal into it's own Ragnarok folder (the folder will be created once you load Ragnarok again for the first time since the patch).

1 hour ago, Gatchan77 said:

Read the patch notes :

- Ragnarok singleplayer data has moved.

SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\ARK\ShooterGame\Saved\SavedArksLocal

Within this folder, move your Ragnarok save file and player data (LocalPlayer.arkprofile) in SavedArksLocal into it's own Ragnarok folder (the folder will be created once you load Ragnarok again for the first time since the patch).

Thank you I found that info out just a little bit ago. I read the patch notes but missed that part first time though. And it brought back my survivor. But I have no control over my dinos or buildings. So I spent my whole night trying to fix my game. So much for a stress free night playing ARK. :Jerbcry:

3 minutes ago, vonholtz said:

Thank you I found that info out just a little bit ago. I read the patch notes but missed that part first time though. And it brought back my survivor. But I have no control over my dinos or buildings. So I spent my whole night trying to fix my game. So much for a stress free night playing ARK. :Jerbcry:

You probably still have a new survivor which isn't the owner of the stuff. Have a look at http://ark.gamepedia.com/Console_Commands specifically TakeAllDino, TakeAllStructure and GiveToMe.

1 minute ago, Campi said:

You probably still have a new survivor which isn't the owner of the stuff. Have a look at http://ark.gamepedia.com/Console_Commands specifically TakeAllDino, TakeAllStructure and GiveToMe.

nope it my old survivor. It is likely that I even in my single player game made a tribe. and for some reason the tribe info did not move over. it showed the dinos were of the tribe and the my survivor was in the same tribe. but they where red to me and not under my control. See I am old and not as good with computers as some. I know enough to get by but not to fix some things. It is likely I missed some thing I need to move over in the files. And thank you I did and up using the console commands to fix most of it. It just took me most of my time I had to play fixing it. this kind of make me mad tha'ts all.