XBOX ONE 24/7 DEDICATED PVP

Dedicated ark ISLAND PVP server for Xbox one: SERVER IS UP 24/7

SERVER GT: Fadedtester8541

INFO

The server is extremely well balanced with an official server feel, but without the ridiculous official server grind for resources. No admin abuse. Straight up PVP. Currently only few tribes so join now and get ahead. All trolls that harass or continuously attack new tribes trying to progress will be dealt with by the admins.

Settings are only slightly modified to slash down taming times and resource grinds...etc

The server currently has rock golems and mantis' in the wild. They are there to be tamed as well as add to diversity and it has been done in a balanced way. Tames unobtainable saddles (SE tames) as well as deathworm horns (to tame mantis) can be bought through the admin store. Wyverns will eventually be introduced to the server but will be extremely difficult to get and you will have to raise it as a baby. 3 female wyverns ( one of each type) will be released in the wild so that tribes that have managed to earn baby wyverns can knock them out to get milk and raise their babies.

The server will also feature special events such as : Raid the castle, gladiator matches, jousting, hunt the dino etc.... winning these events will be one of the ways to earn baby wyverns as well as some awesome gear.

Any questions or concerns can be posted here for now, but a facebook group will be made in the near futur...

SETUP:

-5x gathering

-3x experience

-4x taming

-increased spoil times

-Increased breed mature and egg lay rates

-slight boost to player stats

- dino food drain reduced so they dont need to be fed as often

RULES:

There are currently only a few rules but some new ones may be implemented as the server progresses...

-no trolling, if you are just harassing other tribes killing passive tames constantly breaking stuff or causing unnecessary damage to new tribes the admins will deal with you accordingly, however it is PVP and all forms of PVP are allowed and encouraged... raiding in all forms is 100% okay but being a jerk consistently may cause other tribes to gang up on you.

-Wiping is frowned upon by admins and continual wiping of tribes may make you public enemy

-Prisoners are allowed but can only be held for a maximum of 24 hours

-NO PROXIMITY VOICE CHAT IT LAGS THE SERVER....USE A PARTY TO TALK

STARTER PACK

-All new players will be gifted a started pack which includes: A flyer tame, some tools/items to help you get started.

ADMIN GTs

-Aquaticyeti3430

-Diversebook

We are accepting new users . It's a straight pvp server . Wiping and unnecessary destruction are frowned upon, and the larger tribes will let you get set up without trolling . Once you're established expect to raid / be raided because it is PVP, but it's definitly not hostile . New rules will be made as the server progresses as well so some things are subject to change 

Good server so far, Some of the bigger tribes are friendly or as friendly as people are on PvP servers but there has been someone raiding new people. The admin was very helpful and gave me back what was lost.

There are 3 big tribes that i have found all friends or in a alliance one of the 3 has been attacking new players and admitted it in chat, i took a screenshot. Not much you can do other then take it, theres is no fighting back when your new and they have lvl 200 giga's, lvl 300 pteranodons etc. and your base gets destroyed within a couple days. Not a bad server but if i wanted to play basically official i would.

• 2 weeks later...

The patch does not fix the recent problem . I have been following a thread posted by the developers . They released a patch that caused a bug on all island dedicated servers . Jat is saying "they're working on it " but it seems as though they're taking their time . As of right now dedicated servers on the island and center won't load and even if they do they crash after a couple days. Even if we we wipe the server and start over people are saying it still won't work, and have actually tested this  . Luckily the developers are saying everyone's save is intact so we can start where we left off . Sorry to everyone for the inconvenience but it is totally out of our control until wildcard actually fixes the bug .... 

• 5 weeks later...

Archived