Stasis Food Consumption & Floating in Water/Floating

Jatheish

47 minutes ago, gigamonster said:

Btw how was it an advantage over other people when anyone could do it?? Could you not figure it out? Is that why you so salty about it? Lmao

I am actually quite happy right now. Never had any salt in the first place. I guess I passed the salt over to you. Seems that way anyways. How is the breeding going by the way? I am poolside water breeding myself

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Volcano637 said:

I am actually quite happy right now. Never had any salt in the first place. I guess I passed the salt over to you. Seems that way anyways. How is the breeding going by the way? I am poolside water breeding myself

No salt here lol. Breeding is good but lag is so bad I can't get out of base to do imprints. So tired of lag. If I was water breeding they def would of drown by now lol

• Volunteer Moderator
5 hours ago, Volcano637 said:

Are you breeding in salt water?

On 6/21/2017 at 11:26 AM, Jat said:

We've got a large update coming later today which will fix a number of bugs. Two important bugs that should now be fixed is the rate at which Dinos consume food in water or in stasis. You should now see them consume just as much as they would have previously. When the next major version goes live on all platforms, you'll see this change take place. To compensate for this, we've made some changes to the rate at which Baby Dinos eat food and you'll find that they're eating much less now than they did previously. 

We'll be posting full patch notes later on (as there's still some work being done), which will go through the tweaks, QOL changes, bug fixes, new features and more.

Amazing update guys..  Xbox community is waiting. Personally welcome the change and ignoring the whine. The vets remember what it takes to raise normal and the rest will see that indeed, the sun will come up in the morning. Thanks for all the hard work! 

4 hours ago, ibalei said:

So... wait, did dinos eat more in stasis than when were around? Trying to figure out exactly what changed for adult dinos.

Adult dino in statis currently eat less when your not around and on different servers. But now I am reading this as Adult dino no longer eat less and will consume there food as if your standing next to them. Prepare for dinos dying if they are spread out.

Archived